BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
-The Mouth-
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I called BMWNA today like I do every other day :D and Dan there told me that the Mitsui OSK ship my car was on was the first to dock this morning at Port Bayonne. He said it was probably at or reaching the VPC up the road as well. He couldnt promise me this weekend but he dd say by Monday or Tesday of next week I would have it!! Cant wait Cant wait. It's been kind of hard to track the ship because I guess Mitsui OSK lines dont have a tracking chart like W&W etc. Well just thought Id drop a line to you guys. Talk to you soon :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Woohoo! I bet you're really excited. My car went across an a Mitsui boat too... it's a shame you can't track it the same.

I hope it arrives as soon as they said it would.

Good luck and post pics when it arrives!

--SONET

·
Registered
571 Posts
BMW told me that my car also arrived yesterday on Mitsui OSK. However my dealer called me earlier in the week and told me it had arrived Monday. Oh well, in any case I hope to have the car sometime next week. Anyone have any idea how long from VPC to the Chicago area?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.