BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Atlanta, GA Spring meet - Andretti's - show cars, prizes, fun

2990 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  komodo9
Hello BMW Fanatics,

I hope everyone is ready for a big meet to jumpstart their summer. Well I think below is just that meet. It is being held at Andrettis Speed Lab, April 16th, 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. We have a whole section of the parking lot designated just for us. The capacity will be approximately 75 to 100 cars, and if we are going to have more, consider it taken care of.

Another big surprise is that M3Motorwerks/Bavarian Soundwerks is going to be their also. They will have multiple tents setup to house their booths and project cars. Their will also be a SEBOC tent for SEBOC members but this IS NOT for SEBOC members only, anyone can come. Also, with the help of M3Motorwerks/Bavarian Soundwerks we will be having raffles to give out shirts, hats, intakes, sub enclosures, and other cool prizes!!

We will meet and greet from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. and then venture into Andretti's to ride go karts, eat at fudruckers, have a drink at the bar, or play some of those killer arcade games. Also, for the photographer's their will be a photography section set-up in the parking lot. So you can perfect that shot of your car you having trying to get for months.

Below I have included a list of local hotels for the out-of-towners, a map of Andretti's Speed Lab, and a general map of the Atlanta area. I hope many people show up to make this meet a true success. So, come on Florida, Mississippi guys and other local states, its time to get off of your butt and join in and show up also!! Just start a roll call and let's get this show on the road!!

General Atlanta Area

Local Hotels

Andrettis Speed Lab's Parking Lot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Sounds like fun, but I'm leaving on my X3 European Delivery trip that day. Andretti's is a blast.

-MrB
Ohh, sure you can't make it? :) We are hoping to have a bunch of people and tons of fun!!
Hi everybody! M3 motorwerks and Bavarian Soundwerks are excited to be sponsoring the event. Here's what to expect from us:

Free Giveaways:

- M3 motorwerks / Bavarian Soundwerks Hats
- M3 motorwerks / Bavarian Soundwerks T-Shirts
- M3 motorwerks / Bavarian Soundwerks Stickers
- A couple other surprise goodies

Project Cars:

In our tents, we'll have our two project cars, a 97 M3 (cams, lightweight flywheel, full exhaust, coilovers, BBK, and more) and 02 M3 (intake, full SS exhaust, rear diff upgrade, lightweight flywheel, BBK, and more), both done up to the gills with a complete line of M3m products and absolutely fantastic audio systems from Bavarian Soundwerks. You'll be able to check out both cars and see what we have to offer for your vehicle.

Product Raffles:

As mentioned above, we'll be raffling off several products, including, but not limited to:

- Intake Systems
- Subwoofer Enclosures
- Gift Certificates

Product Showcases:

We'll also have some examples of products available for your perusal, and if time allows, we'll even have a terminal so you can buy whatever piques your interest!

We're truly excited to be there, and we look forward to meeting all the new guys and seeing all our old friends! If you've got any suggestions or requests, we'd love to try and accomodate you, so let us know what you'd like to see from M3m & BSW.
Bump!! :) Its gonna be great so c'mon out!!
Let us know how the event goes. :)
I sure will, I will post pics and hopefully a video or two. :)
I was just browsing around the forum and realized no follow pics were posted in this thread.

Here are my personal pictures from the event: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97521&highlight=andretti
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.