BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an M3 in a rare color? Here are two that would fit the bill. Bob Smith BMW, in Calabasas, CA, recently got two rare color options for two F80 M3s. One is Atlantis Blue, which is 1 of 3 in the US and the other is Melbourne Red, which is 1 of just 2 in the US! If you are looking, you should check these out before they are gone. Have a look!

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

Attachments

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I am assuming the red is an individual order? How much does it cost if you don't mind me asking - I don't see it on the order sheet.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Thanks. Very nice colour. Twisting my arm. :)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Can you do LBB for an M3? Or is it exclusively for XM's and the coming M2?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Thanks, have not seen anybody order it. I'm tempted for when ZCP arrives

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice to see my shots on Bimmerfest! But, seems when you loaded some of them on this thread it Saturated the images. But Overall, they were some amazing individual colors on those two F80s!

Looking for an M3 in a rare color? Here are two that would fit the bill. Bob Smith BMW, in Calabasas, CA, recently got two rare color options for two F80 M3s. One is Atlantis Blue, which is 1 of 3 in the US and the other is Melbourne Red, which is 1 of just 2 in the US! If you are looking, you should check these out before they are gone. Have a look!

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

rare f80 m3s

1 - 20 of 29 Posts