BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
6541 - 6560 of 6609 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I own a 125i with ST-X suspensio and M-Sport brakes upgrade, which is my daily driver and also my track toy. I own it since 8k km (in 2016) until now with 66k km. So far only minor issues (tail lights and thermostatic). Since I really like tracking, because of this car I came up with a telemetry rig that uses a GoPro and the MLaptimer app and put together a website for processing the MLaptimer app data (for free). Below my youtube channel, website ands social media

www.easy-telemetry.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I recently bought an F11 520d to replace my F21 116d, and I'm looking to do a bit of coding on the vehicle. I've been lurking around for some time, but the time is right to join bimmerfest now!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh. Hello, have been using this site as a nice resource for sometime. I currently drive a 2'er but am looking for a longroof as our family is growing. Nice to meet everyone and very much appreciate the information that's been available thus far.

·
Registered
2009 X5 M57 E70
5 Posts
Hi
Friend at work had a 335d that had impressed me and I was really surprised by it's performance. I had a couple of hi performance vehicles in the past but never a European model and never a diesel.
He had turned 11.xx in the 1/4 mile, with a daily driver.
My stock 71 Z28 only did 14.2 in the 1/4 mile and it was a FAST car...lol
I recently bought a 2009 x5 M57 and am trying to do most of the work on it.
It is not really a mid life crisis...more of an end of life crisis, for me...lol
I'm 68.
I'm slow, I'm challenged and I have, had, to be stubborn to survive.
Oh...I have Muscular Dystrophy too..
So sorry if I am unable to set the pace and out perform you..
And take the time to read all the details concerning which direction to get to the best end result...time is runnin out...lol
I am on many different forums concern different things I am into and they all have been very helpful in making me look good.
Let's see how you do!...;)

·
Registered
f45 218i luxery line
2 Posts
Good day everyone!
since i am a new member here i want to introduce myself a little bit.
I am driving bmw for over 20 years now , starting with a e30 and since then climbing up the ladder from e39 to e61 and now stepping down to the f45.
This is because my wife had problems getting in to the lower sitting cars and because the f45 has a higher sit this is why we choose for the f45. it is a 218i luxery line and overall it is a rather great difference, i must say i am not yet dissapointed for choosing this car.
Hopefully many save miles!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

I am new here.
My name is Michel and i am from the Netherlands.
I'm driving a E87LCI (118i, 2009) is driving great and will do many things by myself.
Before the BMW i whas driving a Mini R50 AC Schnitzer.
By the Mini i did al the maintenance (every year major service) and repairing by my self also retrofits.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I’m a new member. I leased a 2022 BMW m240ix. Love the car. It came with Sensitec. It’s too sticky and I want a heated leather cover for the drivers seat only. I am the only person in the car most of the time and an occasional passenger can put up with it. Remember it’s a lease and lease restrictions if you make a suggestion. This is my 3rd in a row. Yes, it’s different. But so many things the previous ones were missing for me are here. Still breaking in.
Cheers, Peter

6541 - 6560 of 6609 Posts