BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
6561 - 6580 of 6609 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All - A new member refurbishing a 2003 530I with 326K , currently troubleshooting front footwell leaks and Trans. failsafe Program. The forum is a wealth of information, although my attempt to rebuild/lubricate and clean the Trans. range selector switch only partially worked. hope to see all of you around!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi fellas, I'm Olly from The Netherlands, and currently own a '04 e61 525i. Love the car, but hate the problems, it literally drives better then many brand new cars in my opinion, although having almost 260k (kilometres ) on the odo.

Hope I can teach and learn from you, since I have been struggling for years and years with my car, all in all, awesome forum, lets stay positive :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yo, I'm Dan from the Pacific Northwest in the USA. Just bought a 2003 e39 525it which I'm super stoked about. It's already such a great car. No issues mechanically but has a few rust spots that I'm going to take care of soon. I've already been using the forum to learn so much about my car. Ya'll keep doing what you're doing, and remember to stay true to the colors 🤘

·
Registered
2008 BMW 550i, Automatic, M Sports Package
1 Posts
Hey everyone, I’m Matt and live down in gas guzzling San Diego. Bought my first BMW in December which is a 2008 550i, M Sport, and unfortunately automatic for now lol. Been checking the forum the last couple months and finally got around to joining. Pleasure to be here and learn what I can from the community.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Peeps, I'm really pleased I came across this community. I've just got my first BMW, a 2016 X1 after owning an Audi for the past 8 years. Very happy with the build and ride of the X1, but my heart sank a little once I discovered that a number of features are switched off... My first task will be EBT activation. Loads of great information here so I'll be coding soon😁

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from the state of New Hampshire! I just ordered a 2022 750i xDrive and I'm excited to learn more about the car and to get to know some of you. I know that the next generation 7er is just around the corner, but I tend to prefer cars toward the end of their product cycle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello and welcome to Bimmerfest if you are new here!
I would just like to say, New Member Introductions is exactly what it sounds like, so please if you have questions about how to change headlights, where to get service, or any other questions, please, post in the area designated to your model instead of here. This section is for introductions strictly. Thanks. :)

1 Series:
E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)

3 Series:
3 Series & 4 Series

5 Series:
5 Series

6 Series:
E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)

7 & 8 Series:
7 Series & 8 Series

-Kevin
How do I creat a new post?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey everyone, I’ve been an owner of BMWs for about 5 years now when I somehow swapped my way in to a E60 530i which my friend owned. Anyway, I’ve grown to love the car and ended up buying a 535d last year, also E60. I’ve a keen interest in retrofitting and general upgrades/maintenance and do it all myself. I still have the 530i because I can’t bring myself to sell it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello - new to this board and I really appreciate the comradery and willingness of people to help others! Presently trying to learn about programming / coding and am hoping that I may be able to help others in my geographic region.

·
Registered
2011 335i Coupe
2 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is John and I just bought my first BMW. It's a 2010 335i coupe. I had NO idea how expensive lights could be! Love the car and hope to learn alot more about it and how to make it faster. (although, it's pretty damn quick stock)

6561 - 6580 of 6609 Posts