BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
6581 - 6600 of 6609 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Everyone, my name is Ron and I just bought a used 2021 BMW X5 xDrive 45e in Carbon Black with all the extras and only 1900 miles on it! I pick it up on Thursday and am here in this forum to start my education and fellowship with my fellow BMW aficionados. :)

·
Premium Member
2012 X5 3.5 Diesel
6 Posts
Hi All, Hope you are doing good in which ever time zone you are in. I have a 2012 BMWX5 35d. has 70,102 miles (April2022). I wonder if there is any one else driving the same model and year. its a treasure trove of information here, I have to be reading and searching a lot... Hope to connect at least with a few of you in these forums. Cheers
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone. Matt here from Alexandria, VA. Just acquired my first BMW - a manual, Mineral Grey, 2017 M2. Single owner, low mileage, well maintained and SO fun to drive! I've already started to peruse the articles and forums to see what modifications are worth doing and which aren't. The previous owner already put black lightweight M Performance wheels from the CS on it, and wrapped the front clip with PPF. I'm thinking a tune and an intercooler for initial "go fast" parts at that. Have a few cosmetic interior and exterior bits to add too. Can't wait to start tinkering and enjoying this amazing machine!
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

-Matt
2017 BMW M2
1976 Porsche 912E
2011 F150 (the workhorse/tow vehicle)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello to all, I'm new to the group. I always read the post via google. Very helpful in the past with my 745I and my 5 series.
I currently own a 645ci and a 750i. Thanks for the add and all the useful knowledge over the years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello everybody, I'm new member and from nintestore, which is a company that sells automotive products and the BMW Product is hot, people can use this 8% discount code: CZYX006, when you play an order in NINTESTORE.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I just bought a used/certified 2020 540i M Sport with about 19,000 miles. Have only test driven it so far as I had to go on a business trip but am picking it up Saturday and excited. Thank you for all the great information in here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey folks. Dropping in to say hello from northern New England, USA.

If all goes well I should be picking up a 2003 530i later this week with just under 100k miles on it. Never owned a BMW before, mostly American cars and my Toyota Tacoma. (If anyone ever needs a hand with a Tacoma feel free to hit me up, I know more about those trucks than I care to admit..)

Been googling some common issues with the E39 and keep landing on this site so I figured Id make a profile. From what I can tell Ill be dealing with the dreaded P0741 soon, but otherwise the car seems to be in overall good mechanical condition.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there folks,

Sven David from Norway. I've owned a 1992 E34 M5 3.8 6-speed for nearly two years now.

More photos can be see here: https://www.svendavid.photography/Cars/

Does anyone know where I can find Bmw repair manuals online for this car? I've done some Googling but there are a lot of shady results of files that try to appear to be manuals but are not.

You can also see photos of this car and other cars at my Instagram account: carpassion_sdhweb

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Attachments

6581 - 6600 of 6609 Posts