BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Attention Clean freaks & Alee & Mike 325ix - this pic is for you !!

2575 Views 42 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Dr. Phil
I took this picture today with Alee & Mike 325ix in mind.

They are such fans of my older dirty wheel picture I figured I'd give them a shot of an updated one

See less See more
41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Mike 325xi said:

Phil,

I managed to get this picture off of the wheel configurator page... Ithink your car looks pretty good with the M68s!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad: :mad:

This is not Clark Griswald this is Phil speaking................

BASTARD

You're day will come my friend, do not look for any sympathy when I get you on the golf course.:tsk: And yes we will let Al post pics of the score card and you handing over my winnings:D

edit -- You know with those wheels that wagon even looks cool:thumb: Almost remind me of a stell grey 325xi I saw the other day:rolleyes:
PM 325xiT said:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad: :mad:

This is not Clark Griswald this is Phil speaking................

BASTARD

You're day will come my friend, do not look for any sympathy when I get you on the golf course.:tsk: And yes we will let Al post pics of the score card and you handing over my winnings:D

edit -- You know with those wheels that wagon even looks cool:thumb: Almost remind me of a stell grey 325xi I saw the other day:rolleyes:
Aren't you going to Wally World on vacation this year?? Make sure you stop and see the world's biggest ball of string on the way :thumb:

I'll give you your golf winnings right now just to save time...I know my a$$ is going to get seriously kicked on the links :(
Mike 325xi said:

Aren't you going to Wally World on vacation this year?? Make sure you stop and see the world's biggest ball of string on the way :thumb:

I'll give you your golf winnings right now just to save time...I know my a$$ is going to get seriously kicked on the links :(
You can send that $$ to Vince, I might be in the market for something he has to offer:D

No Wally World for me just Hershey Park:thumb: Saw the new Soaker Coaster yesterday, should be fun:) Any one who's going to be there this summer let me know if you want a guided tour:p

On a sad note, I saw one of those old "woody" wagons on my way to my off site work location:cry: I don't really look that funny in my wagon do I:dunno: :(
41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.