BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Delaware Valley Chapter of the BMWCCA is currently researching the possibility of getting the State of Pennsylvania to make PA license plates that will have your license plate number and BMWCCA logo on them. The state will do it, but they need to have an order for at least 300 plates. Our local chapter has about 1500 members so we should be able to do it. Please e-mail [email protected] or go to www.delvalbmwcca.org if you are interested. If this works, cost for the plates will be $21. I know Alee will be interested in this one!!

Chad

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
I thought you wanted DARE plates, Chad. :D

I hope the process to transition to the new plates isn't ugly. I hate going to the auto tags place, and I really hate stupid forms.

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
ChadS said:
The Delaware Valley Chapter of the BMWCCA is currently researching the possibility of getting the State of Pennsylvania to make PA license plates that will have your license plate number and BMWCCA logo on them. The state will do it, but they need to have an order for at least 300 plates. Our local chapter has about 1500 members so we should be able to do it. Please e-mail [email protected] or go to www.delvalbmwcca.org if you are interested. If this works, cost for the plates will be $21. I know Alee will be interested in this one!!

Chad
I put my name on the e-mail list on the web site quite a while ago and haven't heard anything in months...any idea how close they are Chad??

BTW...where in Bucks County are you?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They didn't give a time frame, but said as soon as they got 300 license plate orders they could place the order with the state.

Mike . . I think I'm right around the corner from you - your snow picture looks like Polo Run???? I'm in Langhorne; in the Eagles Mere development off Woodbourne Road across from Swan Point.

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
ChadS said:
They didn't give a time frame, but said as soon as they got 300 license plate orders they could place the order with the state.

Mike . . I think I'm right around the corner from you - your snow picture looks like Polo Run???? I'm in Langhorne; in the Eagles Mere development off Woodbourne Road across from Swan Point.
You are right around the corner from me, it is Polo Run.

If you see a Steel Gray 325xi with M68's (I know it's the only one around) wave!

Here is a pic taken last weekend right across the street from you in Core Creek Park.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mike 325xi said:

If you see a Steel Gray 325xi with M68's (I know it's the only one around) wave!

Here is a pic taken last weekend right across the street from you in Core Creek Park.
Boy Mike I think those wheels really make your xi look cool:thumb:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Mike 325xi said:

Car looks a little high, off roading planned? :p

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
Ishmael said:

Boy Mike I think those wheels really make your xi look cool:thumb:
Drunken Amish bowler!!! :tsk: :lmao:

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
nate328Ci said:

Car looks a little high, off roading planned? :p
Yep...plan on doing some 4X4ing on the nearest trail!! :D

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
vexed said:

That's what I thought, like Mormons (at least I spelled it right this time).
In his case your old spelling would be more appropriate!! :lmao:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Mike 325xi said:

In his case your old spelling would be more appropriate!! :lmao:
Now now Mike you should not pick on my Amish neighbors:tsk:

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
vexed said:

You have a point there:D
Nothing like Monday night in E town:thumb:
Woohoo!!! Bowling and cow tipping :thumb: It just doesn't get any better than that!! :lmao:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Mike 325xi said:

Woohoo!!! Bowling and cow tipping :thumb: It just doesn't get any better than that!! :lmao:
RAT BASTARD

No respect, I should just call myself P. Dangerfield:(

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
vexed said:

:lmao:
Looks like you've been having fun tonight too.:yikes: A brewski for youski?
Nope...not even one...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.