BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
nate328Ci said:
I called Momenutm Perfomance and asked for you....

The Super Blue is in stock, but they don't normally carry the Type 200, but they can order it for you.

Open till 6pm weekdays

(713) 596-3100 is the main dealer line, ask for the Performance Center. I didn't get the direct line....

:thumb:
nate, thanks a ton man. 6pm? ouch. cutting it close for me...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Attn: ayn and eugeneDC/TX

nate328Ci said:

It will take 15 minutes, do it on your way downtown if you want to buy it the day you get here. Take Beltway 8 around from I-10 or 290, depending on which way you come. :thumb:

Ask to take a look at the Brembos in the display case :yikes:
nate, dont be telling me to look at things like brembos. esp if i have to ask to take a look. :yikes: i want a brake upgrade badly. this is why i'm all about the fluid now. i probably will do it on my way downtown. thanks a lot man... beltway 8 from 290... got it..

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Attn: ayn and eugeneDC/TX

nate328Ci said:

I usually take 71 to I-10 into Houston coming from S. Austin, but 290 to the Beltway is good too. It is on 59 just inside the Belt. They can get pads and replacement rotors of any kind if you don't want the Grand Tourisimo package :p
oh man. anything called grand tourismo package sounds so good, sight unseen. regardless, yeah, i'll be taking 290 into austin... on 59 inside beltway... thanks man.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
ayn said:
Don't push it driving to houston, tons of cops, especially in la grange on 71. btw, why cant u sign the lease over the fax? I did everything over the fax when I got my apt in Riata... oh and Riata got a free business center with access to fax machine if u need to use one. =)

--Andrew
oh man, andrew, i take 290 to houston. and for some reason, only once it is 55, i speed like nobody's business, i'm talking 100-110 range (usually closer to 100). it's bad. i have no idea why. v1, i need you. ha. hmm, i'll ask about the whole fax thing, but if i dont go to houston, where will i get my fluid?:dunno: :D

actually i dont know why i couldnt do it over fax. the leasing lady asked me to come in, but fax would obviously be easier... hmm... i might have to take yuo up on the free fax line from the riata (use it while you got it, you know.:bigpimp: )

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
ayn said:

yeah, they recently upgraded all the PC at the biz center to pretty nice Dell systems with LCD panels. pisses me off, they've had slowa$$ machines there, and now I'm moving out they upgraded all their stuff... they got a better copier too...

if u don't goto Houston we can get SuperBlue from Turner or BavAuto, if we get 4 cans shipping isn't bad. maybe I'll order other goodies too... =)

--Andrew
sounds like a plan. i'll call the leasing office today or tomorrow and let you know

see you tonight

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.