BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
L C B
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18 X10" rear BBS RSII, brand new set of 4 going on my ride ASAP.

18x10" rear Rial Imola Race, used set going on my ride at some point. One is dinged, needs love.

4+ inch lips on the rear pair of the Rials. Both the BBS and rial sets have 18"x8.5" fronts.

Bf.c thread with stories:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=989431

just stopping by to whore my new wheels a little. This is not a commercial post and nothing you see is for sale.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I do like those "BBS" wheels....someone else on here just got those, maybe "Pani", could be wrong. Nonetheless, very nice......

·
2003 540i - M Sport
1,895 Posts
I do like those "BBS" wheels....someone else on here just got those, maybe "Pani", could be wrong. Nonetheless, very nice......
yea i wish i got bbs rims

thanks for the wishful thinking though...

i almost pulled the triggers on some bbs lm's about 3 months ago but decided against it...

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
god damn.. hook a brother up! how much? :)

PS: <3333333333333333333333333333333 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
578 Posts
jonmcc =)
haha yeah his are similar to mine. he got 18" and mine are 19". I have the RXII and he has the RSII. and mine have some measurable lips :) his are lighter than mine though

like I said before mark, congrats! and I cant wait to see pics of them on your car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts