Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Ack said:
Dredmo,

I sent you an e-mail. I took a whack at this but I can't seem to get the image of my trunk in the headrest TV properly. It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look as sharp as the original sig you made me. :banghead:

Here was the original version . . .
If you want to ask a specific individual a question, you might want to use PM or email...otherwise all kinds of crackpots might chime in... :D

The problem with the trunk pic in the headrest panel is that the perspective is wrong. The headrest is at an angle to the viewer, but the trunk pic is straight on. When you paste in the trunk pic, you need to squeeze the left side a little...Basically, put the four corners of the trunk pic where the four corners of the lcd panel are (would be if they were in the frame). Make sense?

edit- The incresaed softness of the second image is from an additional compression cycle.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Um, what HE said :)

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Attn Dredmo . . . Sig Alert

When you paste in the trunk pic, you need to squeeze the left side a little...Basically, put the four corners of the trunk pic where the four corners of the lcd panel are (would be if they were in the frame). Make sense?
It makes sense, I just have limited Pshop skills to do this type of thing. :banghead: I even angled the picture about 1.5 degrees to make it fit a little better.

Btw, crackpots are welcome. ;)

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
Hey Ack, bro Id be glad to fix that up, if ya could give me till next week, if I have time before I will. My problem is I am in fresno with a couple buddies at schoold and its beer booze county and shootin pool city :D

I will get that fixed though, also I have a better font/color in mind for the Ack part in the dash screen.

Thanks for tha patience, but your attempt looks more than great till I fix it for ya. Good job, and I like your idea better than mine. The trunk is beautiful, and should be shown./

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
Chris330ci said:
Looks good Ack! Good job Dred. I guess I should make myself a new sig one of these days... Mine's boring... :(
feel free to drop me some pics chris... [email protected]

Ack, Id be glad to take you up on that, and would gladly return the favor. I am still in awe of your system, when I decide to do a system such as that, I will be begging for help:thumbup:

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dredmo said:
Ack, Id be glad to take you up on that, and would gladly return the favor. I am still in awe of your system, when I decide to do a system such as that, I will be begging for help:thumbup:
Thanks Dredmo! :)

Sound good to me! Anytime you need help with a system question, let me know, I definitely enjoy it. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts