BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

ATTN: E36M3ers

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  JLee 
G
#1 ·
#4 ·
TD said:
Nice, and you can probably get it for less than the 15K crate motor option.

However, I'm giving renewed thought to the Eurosport cam kit option. Despite Neil's disappointing dyno results (which may, after all, be specific to the M coupe), this looks like a very attractive option. Even if the gain is "only" 45 hp, rather than 60, waking up the top end is very desirable.

I won't do it before the CPO warranty expires, and I'm not 100 percent sure I'll keep the car after the warranty does expire, but when it does, if I do, this is going on the list of things to seriously consider. $4500 is a lot of money, but if it prevents me from spending 50K on a new M3, it's money well spent.

#5 ·
Re: Re: ATTN: E36M3ers

JST said:
However, I'm giving renewed thought to the Eurosport cam kit option. Despite Neil's disappointing dyno results (which may, after all, be specific to the M coupe), this looks like a very attractive option. Even if the gain is "only" 45 hp, rather than 60, waking up the top end is very desirable.

why not think about the new AA supercharger...

it looks promising...but we'll see

jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.