BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next time you talk to Rob @ UUC, could you ask him for an ETA on the Strut Barbarian? I just beggeed off on a very generous offer from blackdawg for an RD strut brace and it got me thinking about the upcoming UUC bar. There is still no mention of it at their site, so I was looking for inside info. When I asked Rob in person last month, he said, "Soon."

Also, what's the best way to reach you these days? You have PM disabled and I wonder how often you check your Yahoo account. Email me at [email protected] if the best way is not something you want to post.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
TD said:
Next time you talk to Rob @ UUC, could you ask him for an ETA on the Strut Barbarian? I just beggeed off on a very generous offer from blackdawg for an RD strut brace and it got me thinking about the upcoming UUC bar. There is still no mention of it at their site, so I was looking for inside info. When I asked Rob in person last month, he said, "Soon."

Also, what's the best way to reach you these days? You have PM disabled and I wonder how often you check your Yahoo account. Email me at [email protected] if the best way is not something you want to post.
I check the Yahoo account every hour or so...Probably still the best way to reach me.

I saw that post in the General board. I think you should take up that offer, and when the new UUC bar comes out get that and either try to sell the RD bar and give that money back (I forgot already who's offering it...) or "pay it forward". :dunno:

I've asked Rob many times on this as well, he's sort of hinted at it coming out soon and as soon as one is available he'd see about sending it in for evaluation. I don't want to PRY into the reasons for the delay but from what I gather they're having difficulties catching up to a lot of orders. I mean all the stuff that I put in for the UUC Group Buy are being shipped out the second ONE unit arrive in their warehouse/office.

I would treat this like waiting for the J.C Shark Injector man. Be patient and wait, it'll be worth your while...But don't believe what anyone says about a release date unless someone has actually taken delivery of the product.

·
10,856 Posts
I just wish they'd release swaybars...
It's been more than six months since I was first told "about a month."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.