BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Elected by grace
1,945 Posts
Huh, the owner lives here in the Indianapolis area too, but I haven't seen him on any of the roads because I sure would have remembered this beauty!

Would be perfect for the 3rd bay in my garage.

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Oh my eyes ! Nate, that Ferrari is butt fugly. How can anyone bastardize a Ferrari like this :tsk:

G

·
Call me wierd, but I like them ALL. Thanks Nate for posting the orignal link to the eBay auction. Now I just have to convince my wife that she's rather drive THAT than her 323iC.

Believe me, if she could be won over, I'd buy that wagon tomorrow. But I doubt it's going to happen. Wagon vs convertible. Convertible wins. To me, that's one damn special wagon.

Then again, dealing with servicing and maintaining a non-US spec car (even though it is EPA certified) sounds like it would be a real PITA.

And I'd love the Ferrari wagon except I know it has a slushie in it. It's a one-off that I read about a year or so ago. Specially built, as you all mentioned, for the Sultan of something or other. But it is a slushie. Truly a shame.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TD said:
Call me wierd, but I like them ALL. Thanks Nate for posting the orignal link to the eBay auction. Now I just have to convince my wife that she's rather drive THAT than her 323iC.

Believe me, if she could be won over, I'd buy that wagon tomorrow. But I doubt it's going to happen. Wagon vs convertible. Convertible wins. To me, that's one damn special wagon.

Then again, dealing with servicing and maintaining a non-US spec car (even though it is EPA certified) sounds like it would be a real PITA.

And I'd love the Ferrari wagon except I know it has a slushie in it. It's a one-off that I read about a year or so ago. Specially built, as you all mentioned, for the Sultan of something or other. But it is a slushie. Truly a shame.
Maybe you should get rid of the M3 for the M5 wagon ;)

There are several Ferrari wagons, are they ALL auto? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I've always favored the Maranello over the 456GT. The new 575 that is coming out soon is very impressive. You've probably seen the C&D article on the Sultan of Brunei. It seems as though all of his cars are either auto or sequential:eeps: . One of his Pininfarina designed cars had a button operated transmission:confused: . Quite a collection of Lemans and F1 cars:bawling: on the side as well. I need to start digging my backyard:bigpimp:

·
10,856 Posts
I would LOVE that wagon. I'm not sure that I'm quite ready to go for something that old, though. I'm looking VERY forward to the release of the new S4 Avant.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts