BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Daytone Violet is looking absolutely gorgeous.
I think I like Rob Levinson's Avus blue one more :thumb:

Then take it to Dinan for the Stage 3 stroked engine :D

http://www.dinanbmw.com/html/m5_90-93/m5_90-93_stroker-sm.htm

and of couse suspension work too :)
Alex Baumann said:
Daytone Violet is looking absolutely gorgeous.
Huh, the owner lives here in the Indianapolis area too, but I haven't seen him on any of the roads because I sure would have remembered this beauty!

Would be perfect for the 3rd bay in my garage.
If it were for the RS4 and this car, I would drive wagons all the time. Looks like a great opportunity, too bad I can't touch it:cry:
How about one of these?

Yes, this is a prototype E39 M5 touring :bigpimp:
KP said:
If it were for the RS4 and this car, I would drive wagons all the time. Looks like a great opportunity, too bad I can't touch it:cry:

Attachments

Hey, I had posted this pic awhile ago. It was made for one of the M GmbH managers.
That makes three on my list:thumb: . I've seen that one before, but it only came with the picture, so I questioned the validity. Very nice.
nate328Ci said:

How about one of these?

Yes, this is a prototype E39 M5 touring :bigpimp:
or maybe
KP said:

That makes three on my list:thumb: . I've seen that one before, but it only came with the picture, so I questioned the validity. Very nice.

Attachments

Oh my eyes ! Nate, that Ferrari is butt fugly. How can anyone bastardize a Ferrari like this :tsk:
Is that in Brunei? I know the Sultan there has quite a few Pininfarina designed Ferraris (456M and Maranello based I believe).
nate328Ci said:
yes, it is...
KP said:

Is that in Brunei? I know the Sultan there has quite a few Pininfarina designed Ferraris (456M and Maranello based I believe).
G
Call me wierd, but I like them ALL. Thanks Nate for posting the orignal link to the eBay auction. Now I just have to convince my wife that she's rather drive THAT than her 323iC.

Believe me, if she could be won over, I'd buy that wagon tomorrow. But I doubt it's going to happen. Wagon vs convertible. Convertible wins. To me, that's one damn special wagon.

Then again, dealing with servicing and maintaining a non-US spec car (even though it is EPA certified) sounds like it would be a real PITA.

And I'd love the Ferrari wagon except I know it has a slushie in it. It's a one-off that I read about a year or so ago. Specially built, as you all mentioned, for the Sultan of something or other. But it is a slushie. Truly a shame.
Maybe you should get rid of the M3 for the M5 wagon ;)

There are several Ferrari wagons, are they ALL auto? :dunno:
TD said:
Call me wierd, but I like them ALL. Thanks Nate for posting the orignal link to the eBay auction. Now I just have to convince my wife that she's rather drive THAT than her 323iC.

Believe me, if she could be won over, I'd buy that wagon tomorrow. But I doubt it's going to happen. Wagon vs convertible. Convertible wins. To me, that's one damn special wagon.

Then again, dealing with servicing and maintaining a non-US spec car (even though it is EPA certified) sounds like it would be a real PITA.

And I'd love the Ferrari wagon except I know it has a slushie in it. It's a one-off that I read about a year or so ago. Specially built, as you all mentioned, for the Sultan of something or other. But it is a slushie. Truly a shame.
The sultan believes in SMG:lmao: . I think the only true automatic is in the 456.
nate328Ci said:

Maybe you should get rid of the M3 for the M5 wagon ;)

There are several Ferrari wagons, are they ALL auto? :dunno:
That is a stretched 456...

I have seen a few 456 GTA's :eek:
KP said:

The sultan believes in SMG:lmao: . I think the only true automatic is in the 456.
I've always favored the Maranello over the 456GT. The new 575 that is coming out soon is very impressive. You've probably seen the C&D article on the Sultan of Brunei. It seems as though all of his cars are either auto or sequential:eeps: . One of his Pininfarina designed cars had a button operated transmission:confused: . Quite a collection of Lemans and F1 cars:bawling: on the side as well. I need to start digging my backyard:bigpimp:
I would LOVE that wagon. I'm not sure that I'm quite ready to go for something that old, though. I'm looking VERY forward to the release of the new S4 Avant.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.