BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeah I know this goes against the grain of the crowd here, but some of the guys here wanted to see the completed install.

Well, I finally have my car back and all I can say is wow!! John did an amazing job with the install and the car looks and sounds perfect!!!:thumb: The only thing left to do is plexiglass the trunklid and have the arms that are holding the amps done in plexiglass.

Anyway, here are the final pics (there are a ton and I have to post them one at a time) . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Dude that is so sick!

I assume you are aware you have spent M3 type money on your 330Ci at this point?...

I am also assuming that your system sounds incredible.

Do you have DVD playback with DTS5.1 sound in that car now?.

How about a component list?

·
Head-In-Sand Dumbass
2,192 Posts
Looks great man!! You should pick up many awards for that one, sick install! What do you mean by "plexiglassing the trunk lid" and such?

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Dude that is so sick!

sshuit said:
I assume you are aware you have spent M3 type money on your 330Ci at this point?...

I am also assuming that your system sounds incredible.

Do you have DVD playback with DTS5.1 sound in that car now?.

How about a component list?
I'm quite aware of the M3 point. . . I'm not upset though, this was definitely worth the $$!

Yep, I have DTS5.1 Sound

I'll post the component list Sunday night, I'm leaving to goto Albany in about an hour for a graduation party.

·
Bayerische Motoren Werke
1,002 Posts
SICK DUDE

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :thumb:

That is one sick setup Ackster. I had been following the daily progress on the e46 board. Congrats! By the way hows that center speaker working out? Is it making a difference mounted so low like that?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts