BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
It was a great turnout but it sucked being the last one there. The cruise to Bear mountain was great. Let see those wheels in motion shots.

Thanks

Next one allready in the making

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
i'll start planning the next meet. will be soon though! for the time being, look out for ANOTHER Brazilian BBQ meet. :)

one more thing, thanks for showing up everyone! this event would not have been successful without the support and participation of everyone.

the next one will be quite interesting.

·
Get left...Go Fast
1,306 Posts
Wish I could have made it....got stuck at work till 3. I'm taking the day off for the next one ! Great pix...love to see more

·
Registered
166 Posts
Send More Pics!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
the meet was so much fun i had a great time we MUST do it again oh the cruise up to bear mountain, was sick. Lookin through my mirror at the long line of sexy e39s was crazy. All other cars were inferior lol

·
Jedi Knight
438 Posts
Well....here are my pics....with some commentary:

Morgan & Amanda...on the Grill...

Folks in the tent...inhaling burgers/sausages and spilling beer

OK...I guess its time for the cars and the view...

End of pictures....thanks to all....definitely a nice event...Poor Omar...he was polishing the heck out of his car in the heat.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Wow guys looks like a great turnout and lots of fun..haha wish i live just a teeny tiny bit closer ;) haha just kidding.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice pics oekundar. One question: how do you post pics so that they are displayed in their full size (easier to view) and not have to open up tiny thumbnails?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts