BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
reviews a modified (chip'ed, really) 330d...

It is already a torque monster, but the chip'ed one has 370lb/ft :yikes: :yikes:

Said a touring car driver kept up with a new M3 on the track :dunno: It may have had more stuff, but I didn't read the whole thing....

20,210 Posts
nate328Ci said:
reviews a modified (chip'ed, really) 330d...

It is already a torque monster, but the chip'ed one has 370lb/ft :yikes: :yikes:

Said a touring car driver kept up with a new M3 on the track :dunno: It may have had more stuff, but I didn't read the whole thing....
you could have just stayed in the bathroom a little longer to finish. :eek:

20,210 Posts
GEORGE: Yes, I, uh, I need to return this book.

CASHIER: (Puts the book's code into the computer) I'm sorry, we can't take this book back.

GEORGE: Why not?

CASHIER: It's been flagged.

GEORGE: (Confused) Flagged?

CASHIER: It's been in the bathroom.

GEORGE: It says that on the computer?

CASHIER: Please take it home. We don't want it near the other books.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
dredmo said:
Does anyone here like beer? How about microbrewed beer?:bigpimp:
Trouble maker:confused: ;)

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
Zaphod said:
Speaking of diesels, any one know where Patrick has been?
I am right here; I have been lurking and reading the OT drivel and realized that I have to get away ... or just post in the 3er forum.

I think that a permanent departure is not far away ... so what.

Patrick

·
Registered
889 Posts
Patrick 320d said:

I am right here; I have been lurking and reading the OT drivel and realized that I have to get away ... or just post in the 3er forum.

I think that a permanent departure is not far away ... so what.

Patrick
Do what you feel is necessary. It's just that in the short time I've been here, I've come to enjoy your posts.

I'm somewhat disappointed, you didn't impress me as someone that would be influenced by the moronic few.

They best way to deal with that kind is to ignore them. Eventually they'll go away.

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
Zaphod said:
Do what you feel is necessary. It's just that in the short time I've been here, I've come to enjoy your posts.

I'm somewhat disappointed, you didn't impress me as someone that would be influenced by the moronic few.

They best way to deal with that kind is to ignore them. Eventually they'll go away.
BTW, my subscription to TOTAL BMW magazine expired and I am waiting for it to resume (payment was late ... ) = on topic reply.

Thanks for the kind words, Zaphod. I have gotten a kick out of the OT board for quite awhile, but lately, well, I am not so sure. The moronic few seem to have become the vast, non-silent, kooky, right-wing majority, and I have nothing worthwhile to ad to that. Lackluster sarcasm gets old after awhile. It seems to be trend; it was ironic to get an e-mail form bimmerfest.com, that encouraged a return to the board! Wow, cold selling by e-mail.

Anyway, it is an odd thing to have your ignore list out number your buddy list. Maybe that is just my own fault!

Alex lead the retreat; I think that I know why.

Patrick

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Patrick 320d said:

BTW, my subscription to TOTAL BMW magazine expired and I am waiting for it to resume (payment was late ... ) = on topic reply.

Thanks for the kind words, Zaphod. I have gotten a kick out of the OT board for quite awhile, but lately, well, I am not so sure. The moronic few seem to have become the vast, non-silent, kooky, right-wing majority, and I have nothing worthwhile to ad to that. Lackluster sarcasm gets old after awhile. It seems to be trend; it was ironic to get an e-mail form bimmerfest.com, that encouraged a return to the board! Wow, cold selling by e-mail.

Anyway, it is an odd thing to have your ignore list out number your buddy list. Maybe that is just my own fault!

Alex lead the retreat; I think that I know why.

Patrick
You could always start your own OT stuff :dunno: It is hard to ignore all the BS stuff and I too am saddened by the lack of the once fun on OT.

Alex will be back;) So why not pick and choose when to participate and carry on. As noted by others, I enjoy your interactions (of course if I'm on your ignore list you will not be reading this:bawling: )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts