BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

August Lease Rates

5044 Views 21 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  schnell525
Hi All,

I know a couple people were beat up on the board here a bit speculating on when BMW would release July lease numbers, but does anyone know when updated August residuals/MF will be released? It looks like the July lease programs end today.

Thanks in advance.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Safe to assume next week. Rare for lease info to come out one or two days after the beginning of the month.
Hi All,

I know a couple people were beat up on the board here a bit speculating on when BMW would release July lease numbers, but does anyone know when updated August residuals/MF will be released? It looks like the July lease programs end today.

Thanks in advance.
FYI, unless they make enchancements MY13 lease rates good thru 08/31/12...

MY12 ends today
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for MY 12--need to sign paperwork this week for performance delivery mid-August.
Looks like the website has been updated for MY 2012 deal. Does anyone have the residual / MF for MY 2012 328i?

Thanks,
same MF/residual as July for F30s
I see the option allowance on the 2012 528 is at $2,500. I think that it was $1,500 last month.
Is the $3500 for 2012 535 still in effect?
Correct. I noticed that, too. That brings down the monthly payment to $509 per month. Previous offers used to be in the $550 range.
I see the option allowance on the 2012 528 is at $2,500. I think that it was $1,500 last month.
Any change in residuals or MF on MY 2012 e92?
Also, any changes in residual or MF on 2013 e92?
Was just told by a dealer the $3500 option no longer available on 2012 5 Series... Anyone?

According to him both websites are "wrong" (BMW and Bimmerfest)
I got a nice, long look at the August lease rates while I was at my local BMW dealer negotiating the lease deals on our '13 28i X1 & '13 128i convertible last night. MF & residuals for those 2 models were unchanged from July. FWIW.
328i convertible lease rates

Does anyone know the August lease rates for a 13 328i convertible. One dealer told me they were unchanged from July and a second left a message on my voice mail just they changed but not in my favor and I should call him tomorrow.
Thanks
they are going to have to blow out the 650 verts. they are piling up here in IL
I was doing the math on leasing vs balloon***** financing on a 2013 Z4
and even in my high-tax home state of CA the Penfed 1.74% 60 month
balloon loan seems to result in a lower monthly payment. The 1.74% rate
is new for August (was 2.74% in July, for the 60 month Penfed Payment Saver
loan). Just FYI to those modeling an August lease.

Of course, I understand that BMW may be subsidizing/inflating the lease residual
value, so your overall cost may be higher with the Penfed Payment Saver loan on
some models. It's also possible that I am doing the math wrong, but I did read
the sticky post on leasing in this forum and took into account the current MF of
0.00145 and even with 7 MSDs and with saving sales tax on residual value it still
doesn't seem to beat the Penfed number.
On a 5 year balloon loan you are still hit with a big payment after 60 months and you are making payment for a year after the warranty expires unlike a traditional purchase where at least on the last year you for sure have equity in the vehicle.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.