BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Austin get-together

6384 124
Time for the Austinites to meet, hang out, eat food, drink biere, etc.

I will suggest meeting somewhere then a drive to a park or something for a picinc lunch, or BBQ or something like that. Kids/spouses/etc welcome.

Lets start the bidding with Saturday April 9th. Who's with me?
1 - 20 of 125 Posts
And Houston/San Antonio/Dallas festers are welcome as well. Just not as welcome as Austiites :D :D :D
hockeynut said:

I will suggest meeting somewhere then a drive to a park or something for a picinc lunch, or BBQ or something like that. Kids/spouses/etc welcome.

are you sure you meant to say Dave 330i is welcome? :stickpoke
Count me in :thumbup: April 9 is fine for me.
Make sure this time you have a big banner identifying the BF group. :D
hockeynut said:

I'll be the walking banner. I'll be wearing a BF shirt and wanking around the restaurant. Is that enough? :p
LDV330i said:
Make sure this time you have a big banner identifying the BF group. :D
We will just make him buy the beer :D
JetBlack330i said:
are you sure you meant to say Dave 330i is welcome? :stickpoke
How about a resturant on the lake? I'm sure its a nice drive. Especially with some of this nice weather we've had recently.
I'm open for suggestions...
I'm fairly new to austin, so you guys know all the good places. But, it all sounds cool. The places on the lake (although it looks more like a river to me) look really nice, and anywhere in what I like to call "The Hills" (we don't have much uneven terrain back in Florida) is really nice.
Yes. Sorry for typo.
It's a decent drive up there. Nice winding back road.
Food is decent. By the lake.
Anyone need address?
atyclb said:
ski shores?
Ski Shores:

Attachments

I'm going to be in Austin April 9 to assist my bicycle team. Our group, Team Hotel San Jose, is putting on the AMLI Downtown Crit race. Depending on the timing of the Fester activities, I may be able to slip away from the race site for awhile.
How about we meet at that park by mopac and windsor loop and take RM 2222 to the lake. Any austinite knows that RM 2222 is one of the best roads to drive on especially in a bimmer!

Suggestions, keep them coming! :thumbup:
I love driving on RM 2222, and so does my bimmer :thumbup:
Double Vanos said:
How about we meet at that park by mopac and windsor loop and take RM 2222 to the lake. Any austinite knows that RM 2222 is one of the best roads to drive on especially with a bimmer!

Suggestions, keep them coming! :thumbup:
I am down as tentative.
hockeynut said:
And Houston/San Antonio/Dallas festers are welcome as well. Just not as welcome as Austiites :D :D :D
Could we take RM 2222 to ski slopes? Anyone?
afshawnt said:
I love driving on RM 2222, and so does my bimmer :thumbup:
yes, you take 2222 to city park road, to oak shores, around to ski shores
1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.