Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered
front rotors
rear rotors
front brake pads
rear brake pads
front brake sensor
rear brake sensor

My customer got here, my order got here. and Guess what? No brake pads. I called them and they said they can't do anything until they confirm.

I told them that I've been buying parts from them since June 2008.
No matter what.. they let me down. This has happened once again in the past.

Messing up order 1 time, I understand.. But messing up twice.. they are losing my business.

Good bye autohaus. They better give me something very nice to make up for my lost business opportunity this time.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Ordered
front rotors
rear rotors
front brake pads
rear brake pads
front brake sensor
rear brake sensor

My customer got here, my order got here. and Guess what? No brake pads. I called them and they said they can't do anything until they confirm.

I told them that I've been buying parts from them since June 2008.
No matter what.. they let me down. This has happened once again in the past.

Messing up order 1 time, I understand.. But messing up twice.. they are losing my business.

Good bye autohaus. They better give me something very nice to make up for my lost business opportunity this time.
Try to support the sponsors here in bimmerfest. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Sorry about your luck with them. I too have been ordering from them for a few years. I have had nothing but satisfaction with them, and they are my favorite company to order parts from. I guess like anything else, everyone's mileage will vary. Hope you find a vendor that you have better luck with.

·
We want the Lion!
7,771 Posts
Just received an order for my Mercedes; it was perfect. I'm very happy with them.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Fair or unfair, I bought a expansion tank from them. Two years and 20k miles later, it cracked 500 miles away from home. That was a month ago.....

Now a days, I don't feel confident when I buy stuff from them. I usually buy from pelican. Plus, with the new expansion tank from pelican, the coolant level sensor which never did work with the older expansion tank, now works :) It was my second sensor. I threw away the first one because when I installed the autohaus tank, the sensor stopped "working"... Now I think it was just a defective expansion tank all along...

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They said they would call me yesterday, but haven't called. I called twice and left a voicemail. And they are not returning my calls. I am about to call them for the third time today.
They are making me sick to my stomach.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still not happy! They said the rear pads are on back order and they forgot to tell me.
Front set was not packed b/c of packing error. WTF!!

they cannot do an overnight shipping on the front pads... best they can do is refund.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I've made several orders through AutohausAZ. My only issues was the expansion tank did not fit. The hose reeptacles weren't deep enough and the lower radiator support didn't fit in the socket. It did come with a new level sensor. I forget what the country of manufacture was but somewhere in eastern Europe.

Went to the local dealer and bought one of the shelf - fit like it should but no level sensor. It was made in Germany. It was also almost 2x the price.

I'd order from them again but I'd verify I received what I'd ordered before tearing into the job.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I also had a bad experience with Autohaus AZ. The sent me a wrong part and when I called to get a return authorization their phone guy acted like it was my fault. No apology, no offer to help (other than accept my return of their screw up), nothing. I haven't and won't order from them again. A little customer service goes a long way in my book! Go with one of the site sponsers as others have suggested.

·
War Damn Eagle
130 Posts
Unless your dealer is like mine.... Most items the parts guy will price match with "most" online sites... Maybe a few bucks more... but hell the part plus shipping is usually more online... I like when they have my items in stock.... Just got a new upper rad hose for $34.80.. hehehehehehe

·
ZHP = Patlabor
2,340 Posts
Haven't had probs with AutohausAZ other than expecting a single box and faster shipping (considering, I'm in California); however everything has been acceptable.

+1 on finding a good dealer that price matches or comes close; with the BMW CCA you get 10% discount on all the parts, which comes out the same as ordering online. Another path is to find a good Indy willing to give you the discounted BMW CCA price or their shop cost (similar to the online prices).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.