BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a 03, 745Li with the Multi CD Player in the glovebox, along with a cassette player in the dash. I'm wanting to play music from my phone (Infuse 4G)......via downloaded songs, Pandora, etc......and was wondering if I could convert the cassette player, which I don't use at all.....to an Auxillary plug to do this..?? If not, what about the CD changer...which I do use...?? I have read some of the posts where most all mention the MMI & ASK units. Is is necessary to have both or just one of them to do what I'm wanting....?? Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks !!!!!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh ok, I've since found out that Tunelink is a "device" that you can just plug n play.......right..?? But I'll still go back to your tread to see what all was said in regards to it. Thanks again !!!!

· Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Post #3
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626980

I think this is one of the best options for anyone with the tape ask unit. Keeps everything stock and no upgrading several modules just to get a 1/8" mini din input.

There is a FM modification that requires soldering

Or the ask input, but it will require you to update the MMI, ASK, and FM module to facelift status. This will run 1000.00 plus

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.