Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had trouble with their Avin radio not auto connecting to your iphone's hotspot? Mine will not auto connect if I turn the radio wifi and the iphone hotspot off then on it will connect briefly but will not stay connect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Has anybody had trouble with their Avin radio not auto connecting to your iphone's hotspot? Mine will not auto connect if I turn the radio wifi and the iphone hotspot off then on it will connect briefly but will not stay connect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yes. Mine never auto connects. Iphone has to be in the hot spot screen and then you have to do a manual connect. I've heard the same thing from others.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Great, that makes it pretty much worthless then.
I wouldn't say worthless. It works. It just takes a couple steps to get there. Once connected it stays that way. A bit of a hassle, but so much better than what is in there stock that it's worth putting up with IMHO.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The problem with mine is it will not stay connected. I've tried every setting. Is their a hardwired option?

Thanks

·
Registered
821 Posts
The problem with mine is it will not stay connected. I've tried every setting. Is their a hardwired option?

Thanks
If it's still under warranty they'll send you a new unit. Mine had a problem with micro sd card reader. They sent me a new one and I sent the old one back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been trying to work with them but the customer service is not so great. I'll keep trying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts