BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After what seems like a torturous span of time, finally we're in Greenville for PCD! So far, so great -- we got picked up in a nice X3 and are enjoying the hospitality of the Marriott.

I can't wait to get sideways tomorrow -- maybe grab a M6 under someone's nose and go drifting.

I think I've seen the letters B-M-W like 300 times just today, and I haven't even made it to the plant yet :rofl:

Some pictures attached:

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, guys -- got the car back to CT tonight after a 3-day tour of SC, NC, KY, and PA. Just wanted to add to the chorus of gratitude for the PCD staff that's on here, they truly did a fantastic job. Donnie was our driving instructor and Willie handled the product demo -- Jonathan I think I saw you but didn't get the chance to introduce myself, sorry.

It was a LOT of fun breaking the car in on the Tail of the Dragon :D Don't worry didn't exceed 4.5k RPM -- can't say I went easy on the suspension, tires, or brakes though :thumbup:

At any rate, nothing but praise for these guys, job well done -- here are some pictures of the new ride and of course the BMW scenery!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well, guys -- got the car back to CT tonight after a 3-day tour of SC, NC, KY, and PA. Just wanted to add to the chorus of gratitude for the PCD staff that's on here, they truly did a fantastic job. Donnie was our driving instructor and Willie handled the product demo -- Jonathan I think I saw you but didn't get the chance to introduce myself, sorry.

It was a LOT of fun breaking the car in on the Tail of the Dragon :D Don't worry didn't exceed 4.5k RPM -- can't say I went easy on the suspension, tires, or brakes though :thumbup:

At any rate, nothing but praise for these guys, job well done -- here are some pictures of the new ride and of course the BMW scenery!
No worries... I do remember seeing you here.

Glad you had a great time and a enjoyable drive home. Enjoy the new BMW :thumbup:

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Nice pictures Unagi... Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

·
Ich liebe mein BMW
3,775 Posts
Awesome, Congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts