BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Awesome interview with Nigel Mansell

658 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  racerdave
Last night on Wind Tunnel Dave had interview with Mansell, Kenny Roberts and Eddie Lawson, it couldn't get any better, I loved it! :thumbup:

What a crazy bunch. Has anyone else watched it?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I missed it.... :mad:

Havent heard from ol Nige in quite some time.
I watched it also, it was very good. Of course, the stories were all from Nigel's point of view but that's OK.

I wish Speed would go back to Wind Tunnel on multiple evenings of the week instead of NASCAR Nation.
Man, there is American needed in F1 and MotoGP otherwise all we'll have will be Nascar Nation :mad:
I know we have Hayden, Hopkins, Roberts Jr and Edwards in MotoGP but they have yet to score a podium finish this season even though they all ride for factory teams :tsk:

As far as the stories I enjoyed them, I think Dave did a good job with questions.
Nige was the guy I cheered for if Senna wasn't winning so I have a lot of sympathy for him plus he still does the best donuts in F1 ;)
SteveT said:
I watched it also, it was very good. Of course, the stories were all from Nigel's point of view but that's OK.

I wish Speed would go back to Wind Tunnel on multiple evenings of the week instead of NASCAR Nation.
Those interviews were good stuff, but Kenny Roberts is a dolt... the guy interviews about as well as a turd.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.