BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you in or around San Diego county and need work done on your BMW, go to B and B Autohaus. http://www.bandbautohaus.com/

These guys are very busy. And with good reason. They are a classy, independent shop that is highly rated on many review sites, and the quality of work is outstanding. I am quite handy with a tool in my hand, but If it's too big for me or too complex, I go to B and B.

These guys actually care about the cars and the brand and the customer. They aren't just turning a wrench at whatever dealer for a paycheck...

The prices are very good for the quality of work performed, and they are very clear and communicate well. I have taken all of my BMW's here - e46, e92, and soon my f10.

In SD? Need BMW Service for 1/3 the price of the stealerships? go to B and B Autohaus and be happy. I always am.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I was driving from Phoenix to San Diego and starting having issues. I called B&B (based on wonderful reviews) and they diagnosed over the phone. They were able to get me back up and running (plugs and coils) very quickly. The owner (?) was very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts