BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
  • BimmerFest Mobile App is now available on iOS & Android, Learn More

back seats

1190 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  AF
Well, I did what someone else said earlier..sorry can't remember who. I folded down my rear seats (I have my front seats to far back to fold the back seats all the way down) But what I noticed was, the popping and snapping sounds went away about 80%. The other 20% is the headliner giving, and the wood trim snapping. Does anyone with Alum TRIM know if the Alum TRIM snaps or pops. I mean you can mash on the wood trim and hear it snap and crack together. I believe this is also what you hear when your car is heating up in the sun. anyone have any input, or am I alone..haha I think not! :thumbdwn: :bigpimp:
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
my aluminum trim didn't snap or pop or crackle...
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.