BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!

I was looking into leasing a 07 Z4si with the July rates and hoping that they wouldn't change for August. Now with the new rates in , my monthly payments will be higher. :(

Anybody had any experience with getting previous months rates with any dealers , if the numbers are totally different? Is there a way if I could get the July rates in the next few days or that deal is already gone ?

Any input is appreciated.
Thanks

·
Flying monkey herder
8,166 Posts
Hi everybody!

I was looking into leasing a 07 Z4si with the July rates and hoping that they wouldn't change for August. Now with the new rates in , my monthly payments will be higher. :(

Anybody had any experience with getting previous months rates with any dealers , if the numbers are totally different? Is there a way if I could get the July rates in the next few days or that deal is already gone ?

Any input is appreciated.
Thanks
do you have a BMWFS approved credit app? if so you are locked in for 60 days past the end of the program month. (july rates would be locked till september 30th)

if not, there's no way to get an expired program rate. with an approved credit app, if the rates go down, the dealer will usually give you the better rate. if the rate goes up, you're protected. win-win.

The august program has a lower residual and higher MF, but 6500 in trunk money....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have the approved credit :( Should have applied before looking for a car I guess

Even with the trunk money, the payments go up around $50 a month. Well my calculations are based on invoice + some profit for the dealer, for both cases!

I guess I missed the sweet MF and residuals. Thanks Orient330iNYC !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts