BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive CPO 2010 328xi with manual transmission that is a replacement for my beloved 1st BMW (T-boned by a woman who ran a red light). The new one was available immediately, and considering how difficult manual transmission BMWs are to find, I jumped at it. I was so excited to find an almost exact replacement for my 2008, in my haste I did not notice (duh!) the sound system was not premium. I upgraded to a satellite receiver, but the speakers still sucked. After looking far and wide, I stumbled upon Bavsound. The sound and customer service is excellent. I was able to add tweeters in the sail panels, and the kit came with a new interior molding so I didn't have to order it separately. I finished the full upgrade a couple of months ago with their "Ghost" sub woofers and the sound is fantastic. Unfortunately, the left sub just went out over the weekend, but with one pone call, they are sending a new one right away. (4 year warranty on the subs, try finding that anywhere else)

I typically don't gush about accessories unless they are outstanding, but Bavsound's speakers are just that. If you are considering upgrading your sound system, but don't want to spend thousands, I highly recommend Bavsound.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts