BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Now with Nano
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a coworker that rented out buttonwillow a few times and invited the whole company for free. this was of course back in the other century.

·
Now with Nano
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it was like $20K each time. don't remember really. but like I said, that was back in the other century. back then we had like 5 or 6 M5s in teh parking lot, several ferraris and lambos as well as lame E36 M3's and even lamer E46's if you get my drift. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
31st330i said:
I think it was like $20K each time. don't remember really. but like I said, that was back in the other century. back then we had like 5 or 6 M5s in teh parking lot, several ferraris and lambos as well as lame E36 M3's and even lamer E46's if you get my drift. ;)
Ah, the good old days. How I miss it. :cry:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
31st330i said:
Dang, I didn't think it was that expensive :dunno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.