3,527 Posts
OK, Thanks Cliff.

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
OK, Thanks Cliff.

Yes, thanks Cliff. :thumbup:

I'm hoping Kris is still alive, I've heard nothing from Kris, have seen nothing from Kris in regards to the caravan and nothing has happened here http://www.norcalcaravan.com/ from back on Feb. 19th. :dunno:

KRIS, ARE YOU THERE?????????

We're a little more than 2 months away Brotha. :eek:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes, thanks Cliff. :thumbup:

I'm hoping Kris is still alive, I've heard nothing from Kris, have seen nothing from Kris in regards to the caravan and nothing has happened here http://www.norcalcaravan.com/ from back on Feb. 19th. :dunno:

KRIS, ARE YOU THERE?????????

We're a little more than 2 months away Brotha. :eek:

Last night, we just had a lil gtg to discuss the details of PNW caravan.
So all system is a go! :drive:

Lets do this!!~!

ps: I was hoping the Norcal crew will caravan on the same route through St. Barbara then cut across to Pasadena. *just a thought
Driving by the coast makes our 2-day drive worthwhile, its so beautiful! :drive:

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
+1 Keith, after I PMed you on BayBimmerz I sent my info to Kris here directly and haven't heard anything back. I know we still have two months but I'm getting anxious!

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
I'm here :). (since I just edited your post, it didn't subscribe me to this thread, d'oh)

I want to get NorCalCaravan.com all set up in the next few days. I already have a setup that will let you put in your ph# and get txt msg updates during the weekend and stuff.

I got all the PMs, will be responding once the site is up to officially 'register'.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm planning on being in the san fransisco area the week before Bimmerfest to visit some family, so I may even join this caravan if it all works out right.

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I'm still being slow.. hope to send out the email here in the next few days :).
Slow is an understatement Mr. L........! :p.......:angel:......:D.......:rofl:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just waiting for the updates and Kris' site.
Are we all pretty much stayin at the Marriot, aka our arrival destination, then? Loved seeing the Ramada parking lot last year!

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Hi everyone doing the Bay Bimmerz/Nor Cal Caravan. :wave:
I was informed today that Kris can no longer handle the caravan, so I will be sending out the Evite in the coming week, or sooner.

It will be different from the past caravan's that I've put together. I will only be doing the Pleasanton stop, EDIT:South Bay/Milpitas stop added) beings I live in Pleasanton and will be leaving from there and heading over the Altamont and head down boring ol Hwy 5. It's 50 miles out of the way to go Hwy 101 to Pasadena, so for me and others that want to join me, will be going Hwy 5.
Believe me when I tell you how bummed I am about this, but I/we have to do what I/we have to do. I do not have time this year to do what I've done in the past, but it kills me to stand by and watch this caravan fade off in the distance, so to speak.

If there is anyone that wants to step up to the plate for a South Bay meeting point, please let me know ASAP and I can add the place, meeting and departure times to the Evite I will be sending out. I know there are MANY people that are in the South Bay and prefer to go down Hwy 101, so hopefully someone will step up.

Sooooo, I'm in the planning stages of getting the 400 plus address list for the Evite out in the coming days. I'm looking for a half way point for fuel, bathroom break and to stretch the legs, so after I figure these few details out, the Evite willl get out.

See you all soon! :thumbup:

EDIT: Evite sent a few days ago...............!

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Just waiting for the updates and Kris' site.
Are we all pretty much stayin at the Marriot, aka our arrival destination, then? Loved seeing the Ramada parking lot last year!
As you will see from my post, there will be no Kris' site and yes, most of us are staying at the Marriott. :thumbup:

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
if u guys pass threw cental cali taking the 5 i might have a couple more cars from bakers. area to join
I'll get back to you on the info for the Hwy 5 trek when I know it. :thumbup:

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
+1 Keith, after I PMed you on BayBimmerz I sent my info to Kris here directly and haven't heard anything back. I know we still have two months but I'm getting anxious!
Hey Chad, I added you to the Evite list, so you'll get it when it goes out.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Keith, you rock! Thanks for getting/staying involved. :thumbup:

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Keith, you rock! Thanks for getting/staying involved. :thumbup:
Thanks Wayne, I'll do my best with the time constraints I have from starting a new business.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks Wayne, I'll do my best with the time constraints I have from starting a new business.
KEITH, YOU ARE DA MAN!!!! Thanks for sparing your time to take over the caravan again. :thumbup:

Just let us know when/where we should meet up. :supdude:

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
Thank you Keith for taking this back - really sorry I can't handle the caravan given my current workload. This is the first time I've turned on my laptop in 5 days! I've been relying on my iphone while working hard doing customer demos in Atlanta. Doesn't look like it'll slow down and doesn't look like I'll even make it to Bimmerfest this year :(:(:(

41 - 60 of 138 Posts