Bimmerfest BMW banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Are you staying in Pleasanton Thursday night (5/20)? Hopefully there will be a group dinner at Eddie Pappas again this year. I should be seeing Keith on Saturday and I'll touch base with him on that.
Yeah, I just get an email from Steve and Keith that we get the same lodging deal as last yr at 4PT. So we'll be staying with the rest of the PNW gang.

This time we're gonna try to make it to the dinner @ Pappas. :thumbup:

·
Bimmer Addict
24 Posts
Is there still going to be a northbay caravan to the meeting spot in pleasanton? If no one is planning a northbay stop, and nobody wants to step up, I will gladly lead a group from our same departure spot @ the Larkspur Landing Starbucks to Pleasanton. Our group was small, but it was a good spot for anyone in the Santa Rosa/Petaluma/anywhere north of SF to meet before jumping on 580 and eventually 101. Let me know!

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Is there still going to be a northbay caravan to the meeting spot in pleasanton? If no one is planning a northbay stop, and nobody wants to step up, I will gladly lead a group from our same departure spot @ the Larkspur Landing Starbucks to Pleasanton. Our group was small, but it was a good spot for anyone in the Santa Rosa/Petaluma/anywhere north of SF to meet before jumping on 580 and eventually 101. Let me know!
That's a great spot to meet, we've met there many times for drives up there. Let me know the time you plan on meeting there and I'll post up the info. Remember, be in Pleasanton no later than 7:30, we'll be on a schedule. :D....:thumbup:

Pm me when you know the meeting and departure time. Thanks for stepping up. :thumbup:

·
www.my330i.com
260 Posts
Keith,

I spoke to the Marriot, they are opening more rooms at the Bimmerfest group rate. They only had 5 left of the original 100. They will add in blocks of 20 until 3 weeks before the event so May 1st.

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Keith,

I spoke to the Marriot, they are opening more rooms at the Bimmerfest group rate. They only had 5 left of the original 100. They will add in blocks of 20 until 3 weeks before the event so May 1st.
Thanks Brotha Todd! :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome aboard! :thumbup:

Evite sent sent, by the way! :roundel:
Thanks! got it :thumbup:

so are most parking in one of the lots outside the stadium or entering the show?

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Thanks! got it :thumbup:

so are most parking in one of the lots outside the stadium or entering the show?
Everything is on the parking lot outside the stadium which is the show.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Everything is on the parking lot outside the stadium which is the show.
ahh, werd. :rofl: for some reason i was thinking the show would be in the stadium :dunno:

·
02 745Li-Blk Saphire/Tan
737 Posts
I'm in on the Northbay Caravan. See you all there in front of Starbucks....

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Hi Keith, I'm a newbie to Bimmerfest, and would love to caravan down with you guys. Could you please add me to the evite? Thanks.
Go to the first post in this thread and follow the direction's. :thumbup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
man .......... i think i will have to go to bimmerfest by myself :( ... i get off from work at 12:30 pm ... on friday and then to from San Jose down there :( anyone leaving in the afternoon to go down to So cal?

·
OEM Hoe....
1,828 Posts
Gagan, check out some of the santa cruz threads, I know there's a few ppl that can't go on friday and so are going to leave early saturday morning.

81 - 100 of 138 Posts