Bimmerfest BMW banner

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Too soon Junior
3,243 Posts
Got it, Evite coming shortly. :thumbup: What part of the Bay are you coming to?
Not sure yet to be honest. I need to do more planning, right now my plan is get to CA and just wing it lol. I'm coming from Massachusetts so my first step is to get there, but I did plan on coming into the Bay area.

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Not sure yet to be honest. I need to do more planning, right now my plan is get to CA and just wing it lol. I'm coming from Massachusetts so my first step is to get there, but I did plan on coming into the Bay area.
Gotcha! I PM'd you some hotel contact info. It's the same hotel that the guys from the Pacific Northwest are staying, just in case you're interested. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
noobie alert, noobie alert! this is going to be my first time at bfest and want to join the caravan. im from san jose and was wondering if you guys are going to stop in sj.

·
02 745Li-Blk Saphire/Tan
737 Posts
Hey Pat, did you check out that link I PM'd you?
I got the PM link and I'm all set to go... We are meeting in Larkspur at 6:15a and heading to Pleasanton and should be there by 7:30a.
Let the detailing begin....!:)

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
im from san jose and was wondering if you guys are going to stop in sj.
Not going that way this year, sorry. There is a meeting point in Milpitas though and then they're heading up to Pleasanton, then we out to Hwy 5.

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
T minus 3 days for the trek South....! :drive:......:thumbup:

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
T minus 36 hours :yikes:....:banana:.....:drive:

101 - 120 of 138 Posts