Bimmerfest BMW banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Keith, I wasn't able to follow this thread for the last couple weeks due to being supper busy, I apologize. Me and about 5 people and 5 cars are coming down from Santa Rosa, we have done the pervious caravans with you before. , We would like to meet up with you guys in Pleasanton, if you could be so kind and pm the meeting spot and time please. Thank you

Josh.

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Keith, I wasn't able to follow this thread for the last couple weeks due to being supper busy, I apologize. Me and about 5 people and 5 cars are coming down from Santa Rosa, we have done the pervious caravans with you before. , We would like to meet up with you guys in Pleasanton, if you could be so kind and pm the meeting spot and time please. Thank you

Josh.
I don't have any of your info from last year to send you the Evite, it has ALL of the info there. Could you please send me your info and I'll send you the Evite.

Info needed:

1. Your email address
2. Your REAL FULL name (not forum name)
3. Model of BMW or Mini
4. Year
5. Color
6. City you're from

Also, please join us on our local site too, here's a link to the North Bay caravan from Larkspur:
http://www.baybimmerz.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3653

You will have to be a member to view it.

I'll be waiting for the info to send you the Evite. :thumbup:

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
WOO HOO, we made it, with NO problems!! :thumbup:
Time to clean the cars, clean ourselves and hit the town!

·
Registered
13 Posts
WOO HOO, we made it, with NO problems!! :thumbup:
Time to clean the cars, clean ourselves and hit the town!
Yea!!!! Where can we find the photos that everyone has taken? Is there like a main thread that has all photos? I flashed the e36 with "**** or GTFO" writen on the side...I wanna see that pic :D

·
Registered Non-OP
14,496 Posts
^I saw yours a couple times... DS1's FTW :supdude:

·
BG
40 Posts
Bimmerfest Video NorCal Carvaan

Do any one less have video of the NorCal Caravan.
I remember on of the guys and his girl in a Silver M3 doing some Video. I am looking for his video.

·
Supporting 'Fest Member
1,771 Posts
Any E34 owners around the bay area that wanna meet up and talk about our cars over coffee/breakfast and meet some fellow bimmer owners as well as drive around a little? Pm me if interested :thumbup:

121 - 138 of 138 Posts