BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Go Speed Racer, Go!
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bayonne, where I live......where do you live......

Bayonne is a small town here in New Jersey, it is surrounded by 3 bodies of water! The New York Harbor, Kill Van Kull, & the Newark Bay. That makes it a peninsula! And yes more pics of my E36! So what town do you live in & don't forget the pics of your ride!
johnnybayonne,

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
I was born and raised in Spring Lake Heights, it's right near Wall Township, Belmar, Manasquan, etc.

The next two pics are from when I lived in TN.

·
Registered
630 Posts

Bayonne is a small town here in New Jersey, it is surrounded by 3 bodies of water! The New York Harbor, Kill Van Kull, & the Newark Bay. That makes it a peninsula! And yes more pics of my E36! So what town do you live in & don't forget the pics of your ride!
johnnybayonne,

Bayonne in da house..Ha Ha..sorry guys no pics for now...I'm cleaning my baby now and getting her all shined up...Will post pics ASAP...Nice ride Johnny

·
Registered
716 Posts
Pirate - do you live anywhere near Fawlty Towers? :p

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
New Jersey huh...anywhere near Red Bank?

I live in Torquay, Devon in the UK
When I lived in NJ I was about 20 min from Red Bank. I used to go to a cigar lounge called Ashes to smoke stogies on the weekends. Did you used to live in Red Bank?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I live in a teeny weeny town almost exactly half way between Pittsburgh and Erie Pennsylvania :)

·
Registered
369 Posts

johnnybayonne,

WOW she looks good! It looks pissed of just seating there! Very nice

·
Registered
72 Posts
dude, that first car looks just DEADLY... now THAT is something that u can be MEGA proud of... DAMN! i've got an extrmely set of similar wheels (DTM Inovit) sitting in my house, can't wait to stick'em on after sorting the engine out a bit....

THAT CAR IS ACE DUDE!

·
Still here
12,188 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts