BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched, but I can't seem to find the answer. So... as the title states, what are the biggest bbk's that can clear the ZHP rims(m135). I am wondering because I got a 9" screw through my tires and rims just last night, and I went to the dealer today to check it out, and the screw went through my tires and rims, then nicked my rotor and my calipers. So now I have to get new a new rotor/caliper/rim/wheel for my left rear. So sad because it has only been 11 days since I got my car.

They quoted the repair for 1800 and I thought that I can just get a BBK kit and a rim/tire for a little over that. What do you guys think? Upgrade all 4's to BBK or can I just get away with just rears for now. Seems kinda dumb because front's are more important, but I need to think of something to do. So I am asking my fellow BMW owners for help.

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
I think you're looking at $2000-$2500 per axle for a big brake kit, not including installation.

(edit: I didn't read your entire post. Do both axles, do the fronts only, or do neither.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts