BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking $1000 plus shipping + Paypal fees. Wheels only. Tires have camber, so I'm going to dismount them to save on shipping. Located in Tracy, CA.

BBS RC300
18x8.5 et15
18lbs each
Wheels look MINT.

I just spent $700 (in April 2015) to have these wheels professionally sand blasted and powder coated with a 2 stage PC (base color and clear on top). Wheels are really easy to clean... just wipe away with detailing spray and they look brand new again.

Selling cheap because I noticed the repaired hairline crack on the inner barrel needs to be fixed. If the shop would have done it right, the rewelded part should have been the strongest part of the entire area... Apparently not. Selling as is. Since the hairline crack is on the inner barrel, you won't be able to see it after the repair. Should cost about $50 to $125 to repair depending where you live.

If I can't sell these for $1000 firm, I'll just repair the wheels and keep them. I believe the price is more than fair.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.