BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Man, that always sucks!:cry: What IS it?

The last two cars I bought before this one would mysteriously have a tire end up ingesting roofing nails and drywall screws some time within the first six weeks to two months of me owning the car.

We're coming up to six weeks on this one, so let me keep my fingers crossed!:)

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Wtf is that???

·
David
3,549 Posts
^^^dunno??? It has some type of imprint on it.

My grandmother rode around with a butter knife in her tire for I don't know how long...they pulled it out and gave it to us a quantrell cadi. how does this stuff end up in our tires???

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
OP, please use periods. you put like 6 sentences together.

·
Little Odessa
1,275 Posts
Few weeks ago when I entering GWB some pipe came of from the car in the front of me, I hit the brakes, but not hard some cars was behind me so pipe did not go to my hood thanx God, but @hit..... it stuck for a second under bottom of my car and road, car was jump, it was a kind of metal strong pipe about a feet long, I dont want even look now under car, just afraid

·
Registered
710 Posts
OP, please use periods. you put like 6 sentences together.
That happens all the time here.

Few weeks ago when I entering GWB some pipe came of from the car in the front of me, I hit the brakes, but not hard some cars was behind me so pipe did not go to my hood thanx God, but @hit..... it stuck for a second under bottom of my car and road, car was jump, it was a kind of metal strong pipe about a feet long, I dont want even look now under car, just afraid
A perfect example would be this post. Not saying I'm an English professor, but half the time I have to read some posts twice to get the idea. :dunno:

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
the piece of metal that was lodged in the tire belongs to a lawn care tool. In particular an blade that is used to trim the edge of your lawn:

English may not be some of our first languages, give the guy a break!

Also to the OP, don't feel bad about it. Everything happens for a reason! Who knows, maybe you could have avoided a terrible accident by getting that particular flat!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.