BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
:eek: Its a mishmash of a jillion different colors. Reminds me of those Ford Pintos with body panels from 6 different cars. :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
79 Posts
OK for show....for driving. Not Exactly

Agree.....white face with a white needle? Why not make the markings white as well?

Also have to agree that the mixture of colors reminds me of cars done a long long time ago.

Looks more like something Chris Bangle would of come up.

G

·
Let's see...

- Hate the steering wheel - M3 wheel much nicer even from a strictly cosmetic perspective
- Hate the alum pedals
- Hate the gauge faces - nothing is better than the stock white on black
- Too many leather colors - 2-toned leather (as in same of the //M variations with red & black or blue & black) are attractive - this just looks busy
- Hamann logos say to people like me, "I have far more cash than brains." I am not impressed. And it looks tacky. Like wearing a T-shirt with a big brand logo on the front. Pay me and I'll wear it. Otherwise, forget it.

In summary, this guy obviously spend a few thousand dollars on these mods and they do NOTHING to improve the car. Aside from being tacky IMO, they do not improve any aspect of the car's performance (read- fun factor). What a waste...

·
Registered
10,697 Posts
Don't like it-- but i kind of like how the wheel has an aluminum upper and lower piece-- i like that better than just having the lower piece be aluminum. If it were an M3 wheel w/ the solid spoke it would be much better though. I kind of "get" the 2 tone black and white theme-- but I there's just no explanation for the grey side airbag panels. And the white on white gauges that you guys pointed out-- i never thought about that -- very good point, and it definitely makes these gauge kits seem even dumber than they already are.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pointless or not, I really like aluminum and red interiors on E46's. I figured it would get a negative response over here, but I just felt like sharing anyways. I like it! :bigpimp:

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Mystikal said:
Pointless or not, I really like aluminum and red interiors on E46's. I figured it would get a negative response over here, but I just felt like sharing anyways. I like it! :bigpimp:
whats up dude..you can't post that kind of thing here, what were you thinking :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
TD said:
...snip...

In summary, this guy obviously spend a few thousand dollars on these mods and they do NOTHING to improve the car. Aside from being tacky IMO, they do not improve any aspect of the car's performance (read- fun factor). What a waste...
I think, just the fact that it's from DTM Powers should have made everything you just said redundant. :dunno:

Whatever floats their boat I guess.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts