BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bed liner...

1016 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  JG
Any suggestions on a bed/trunk liner for the X3?? Wanna try to keep the trunk clean.....thanks.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
the stock one is not that great, but there are some on e-bay that seem better, just search bmw x3, and you'll find them there somewhere
BMW has different accessory liners, bins etc..

You may or may not be aware that the cover over the battery in the trunk is reversable from the fabric side to a PVC bubble side. It also has handy indents that catch moisture, grit etc.
sppuddsy said:
Any suggestions on a bed/trunk liner for the X3?? Wanna try to keep the trunk clean.....thanks.
I was thinking of getting one of the OEM rubber ones -- is that the one that's not that great, or are you referring to the carpetted one?
MPoWeRMAN said:
the stock one is not that great, but there are some on e-bay that seem better, just search bmw x3, and you'll find them there somewhere
yes, I have the OEM rubber one, and I am not happy with it, you can get a better rubber one on e-bay for about the same price, or even less, some of the people on roadfly got those, and are happy with them
Can you tell me what company/seller has the good ones? I was about to buy some of the OEM ones, but am now thinking twice.
MPoWeRMAN said:
yes, I have the OEM rubber one, and I am not happy with it, you can get a better rubber one on e-bay for about the same price, or even less, some of the people on roadfly got those, and are happy with them
here is the one that I think everyone is getting, seems like a good one, and cheaper than the oem one!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7969399330&category=63690
Thanks for the link - these people are only 30 minutes from me.
MPoWeRMAN said:
here is the one that I think everyone is getting, seems like a good one, and cheaper than the oem one!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7969399330&category=63690
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.