BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To anyone on here who has been bullied, or mocked or had his chops busted by Beewang.. To all you so called "newbees" out there... To anyone on here who has dared ask a question that has been asked before, or anyone who couldn't bear the wait of the painful redelivery process.. Here is your chance to get him back and give him a taste of his own medicine :D

Don't get me wrong.. Wang is a great guy and provides a very valuable service to the community with the Nav rental program (great program by the way :thumbup:)

But he is still a bully... Here is the latest example of what I am talking about.. All because I am freaking out about my car that has been stuck at the VDC for 10 days now :mad:

Boat goes on the Ocean. Ocean is full of fluids. Weather and Geo movements cases movements on these fluids. The movement of the fluids are known as Waves and Swells. Waves and Swells cause the movements in das boot and the rocking of das boot causes cargos in das boot to shift out of position (including the ones are chained down, like your car). The movements sometimes causes damages to the car, which is the reason why they have a Vehicle Preparation Center, Ya know.. to "prep" cars back to retail conditions. Does this help??!! :p
Beewang.. my answer is NO.. I will not carry on in your footsteps, I will not torture the next "newbee" that asks the when/why/how/where is my car questions like you have done to so many.. I will fight back and try to put an end to your evil ways :angel:

So guys, anyone has any stories to tell us about Beewang? any gossip? any pics?
How about Yoko? anyone have a picture of her? anyone knows why Beewang uses her email? The whole operation is a little suspicious if you ask me..

Sorry Bee.. I love you man.. but It had to be done, someone had to stop you :D

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
As I have not yet received my Nav DVD loaner disk, I won't say anything bad about Bee...yet. :angel:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ditto.:)

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Picture of Bee and Yoko...

Taken some time ago - 2003 I think (per date). I'm not sure he was a bully then :angel:

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
We have more pictures... :confused: :eek: :yikes:

Like the one of Bee trying out an Audi wagon!

Granted, it's a nice wagon (RS6) :thumbup: But perhaps that is when it all started... :tsk:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dude.. How did you ever land her? Were you wearing those red glasses on your first date?

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Dude.. How did you ever land her? Were you wearing those red glasses on your first date?
Maybe it was the BMW :dunno:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW nice work... I dunno what's worse .. Those red glasses or the fact that you had your pic taken with an AUDI !!!!!

I call for a ban .... maybe have Yoko take over the Nav disk loaner program..

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Check out how he's holding that Audi's wheel very tightly !!! Need a minute there alone with the leather? Was Yoko out of town or something?

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Yoko is cute... but the glasses are sexy!

:rofl: You are the man Bee! :thumbup:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have to say: WOW... I mean DAMN.. She is hot !!!

Yellow glasses now.. What's next .. pink glasses?

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts

·
Freude am Fahren
19,697 Posts
Beewang is a forum bully
I don't see that at all. Just a nice friendly chap who always sees eye-to-eye with me on things. :angel:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I knew you would take his side !!!!
Bee and I are just messin' around.. I know he's a nice guy.. I have talked to him before

·
Special Agent
2,683 Posts
I would say that Bee is not a bully, he like many people hates it when people are lazy. I share his thoughts on many things. I would also like to say that picking on him is probably not a smart decision as he goes out of his way to help strangers on a regular basis; that is not a bully.
This thread is a bit annoying in reality, maybe we should pick on the OP for starting such as pointless thread that very few would agree with.... try using the search field!

Best of luck!:thumbup:

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Last one... Bee looking for the hidden Roundel :irate:

But instead finding the Dark Side :bawling:

Hope this explains some of his behavior. The other plausible explanation is that he has been on Bimmerfest from the beginning and therefore has become somewhat jaded by the constant wining of people going through the "Long Wait." Maybe :dunno:

But all in good fun as always :angel:

:stickpoke

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ha ha.. I love it... So Bee is really an Audi fanboy !!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would say that Bee is not a bully, he like many people hates it when people are lazy. I share his thoughts on many things. I would also like to say that picking on him is probably not a smart decision as he goes out of his way to help strangers on a regular basis; that is not a bully.
This thread is a bit annoying in reality, maybe we should pick on the OP for starting such as pointless thread that very few would agree with.... try using the search field!

Dude.. please tell me you're joking :D This whole thread is a joke in response to Bee picking on me in the other thread.. I have nothing but nice things to say about the guy..
I'm just messin' with him just like he enjoys messin' with the newbees !! All in good fun.. so chill

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts

:stupid: In defense of Bee, while he may come across as a bully, it's more that he's realistic and maybe anyone on the receiving end of his kind words is a softy.

Sarcastic sometimes, sure. Bully? No. Tough on the newbs. Why not? Why should they have it easy?

Oh, and I suspect that anyone deciding on jumping on the Bee is a forum bully bandwagon might as well toss any chance of being loaned a navi disc for any future ED's. :rofl: You'll be blackballed from the navi disc loan program. :behead: :D

ibtl... almost forgot.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts