BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a stock 528i in the fall, and with lots of advice from the 'forums', I have made a few changes. They are low budget/ minor ones to be sure, but I thought I'd share...

BEFORE:

AFTER:
(Front lip, new headlights, rear spoiler, new wheels, smoked side lights, new grills, satellite radio with the antennae hidden in the shark fin, upper shadowline trim)

Next: Tint, and lowering

Thanks

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
The lip and wheels are nice. I'm not feeling the ebay cheapie headlights and I've never liked the BMW shark fin. Especially on older BMW's like ours. Look into getting the front plate delete too. The dealership has it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree with you on the lights... They looked better on the web... It's going to kill me to buy another set, but all opinions are pointing that way.

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Eh, they suck but they look better than the stocks man. I'd put it at the bottom of your list. You'll also want to do the tails as they are showing their age. Still, you've come a long way man and your ride is definitely starting to look sharp. :thumbup:

·
I'm otay. You are not.
1,337 Posts
Looks way better than before! I'd put shadowline bumper trim and door mouldings on the top of the to do list. If you buy new you're looking at about $240.00 (pm me if you want the part #'s).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hmmm,
I like the shark fin. Is it fully funtional? Where did you get it? I have a GPS antennae and a sat radio antennae I need to hide. PM me pleae with info....

·
Registered
790 Posts
Where do you get this "Shadowline Trim?" I really dislike the MAD CHROME YO on my E39

·
Registered
790 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Hmmm,
I like the shark fin. Is it fully funtional? Where did you get it? I have a GPS antennae and a sat radio antennae I need to hide. PM me pleae with info....
Won't work unless you want to cut a hole in your roof. Hide the sat antenna under your rear shelf and the gps antenna in the c pillar where the fatory nav antenna goes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts