The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Destination:dunno:

·
Tamer of the Mighty V8
1,321 Posts
Jon Shafer said:

Destination?

How 'bout an undisclosed location South of The Border...
:lmao:

Anyone ever been to Ixtapa??

MMMMmm.... I can just taste the Coronas...
Hey Jon, doing any Fishing?????????????

Keith "The Wine Guy"

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Jon Shafer said:

Destination?

How 'bout an undisclosed location South of The Border...
:lmao:

Anyone ever been to Ixtapa??

MMMMmm.... I can just taste the Coronas...
Never been there but I'm sure the Coronas and fishing will be great:)

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
August is prime time for BIG Yellowfin Tuna down there...

It's also prime time for BIG surf.

Unfortunately, it's also Cubasco (hurricane) season...

Utoh.
:yikes:

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: So, Jon, you never answered my question

EugieBaange said:
which is no shock to me but -hypothetically speaking- how do I delete myself from the board?

:dunno:

I suppose you could just submit a "No Hassle Delete Request"
at the link provided: [email protected]

;)

G

·
Re: So, Jon, you never answered my question

EugieBaange said:
which is no shock to me but -hypothetically speaking- how do I delete myself from the board?

If I promise to buy a car from you (or send someone to buy a car from you) *then* will you answer?
I've been there. I've gone so far as to start deleting all of my posts. But then the feeling passed. Give it some time. I think you are much more appreciated here than you may think.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Re: So, Jon, you never answered my question

Believe me, I love all of you guys...

I really could care less if anyone here bought a car from me.

Only a few here actually have.

:banghead::bawling:

:D :D

·
Registered
12,204 Posts

EugieBaange said:
Thanks Tom, that's much appreciated.

It's not as bad as all that, I was just feeling a bit tweaked yesterday for still getting kicked about for the faux-abortion post. It just felt like some folks wanted blood but that got all cleared up as things usually do around here ( note to Ashe :p ). What am I gonna do, go back to the .org? :lmao:

Nah, it's all good though sometimes I think Jon doesn't like me because I didn't buy a car from him :D I can live with it.

I tried to reply to your PM but your box is full.

Thanks again

who was giving you crap about the abortion stuff? I think you need to lighten up a bit if you take anyone serious who would still be harping about that. Anyone here with a brain knows that the post was a joke, and it barely lasted long enough for anyone to see. I didnt even get to see the post. So maybe take a break go play some guitar. I would take everything said on this board with a grain of salt for sure. Look at pat, hes just back from a vacation, or still on it I think, and hes already on my case about crap.

Me and TD got voted the biggest nut, so Eugie I would seriously not stress about how you are liked. I think everyone likes ya, political views and all. If I like ya, then everyone else must right?
:dunno: :thumbup:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts

EugieBaange said:
-snip-
Nah, it's all good though sometimes I think Jon doesn't like me because I didn't buy a car from him :D I can live with it.
-snip-
Man, Jon, tell him how MANY times I strung you along for the ride and ended up NOT getting a car from you. ;)

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: So, Jon, you never answered my question

The HACK said:

Man, Jon, tell him how MANY times I strung you along for the ride and ended up NOT getting a car from you. ;)
This happened between Jon and myself back in the Org days too, but it was all forgotten the first time we met in person. :thumbup:

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am truly and sincerely very sorry if I have ever missed a question or failed to respond to message directed towards me here or in any other forum...

I would cordially invite and welcome anyone to visit me in
my office, and witness and experience the pandemonium
that is my workday experience of multi-tasking mania.

Again, I apologize.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Jon - Anyone ever been to Ixtapa??

I was actually just there in June for a weeks vacation with the wife. It was our first trip to Mexico, so only one perspective. Hands down, very beautiful area. We stayed at the Melia Azul which is about ten mins. from town. People were very nice and accomodating. Biggest tip...hotel food not the greatest...recommend eating out at various restaurants in town/Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo(a poorer city than Ixtapa) If you like the dance/party scene go to Kristines. A great day trip is to the island of Ixtapa...eat lunch there-fantastic, just negotiate food prices when you order. Most of all, drink muchas cervezas and have fun!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.