BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I would like to apologize for not posting my story and pics so far. I am in the midst of moving to an another state and have been extremely tied up. Still not a good excuse for being so lazy. I shall post my ED experiance very soon which was sad at the begining and turned out to be a lot of fun once it started.

I would like to thank all the members of this forum which is an awesome resource for anyone considering ED. Any and all questions have already been answered or are answered promptly. I would not have been interested or able to do a successful ED if it was not for this forum. Many thanks to everyone who share their valuable experiances.

A peronal thank you to Jspira who guided me to get through a difficult situation and responded to my messages promptly.

ED E90 328i SG/Black. Scheduled pickup 6/11/07. Picked up 6/19/07. Dropped off in London 6/22/07. Reached NY 7/16/07. Cleared customs 7/24/07. Now waiting in VPC.

·
Travel Fever
2,745 Posts
Tell me about it, no excuse. You should have started putting the journal together arriving MUC on day one.

Congrats. Good luck. Seriously, started composing on day one would make the process easier.

·
Freude am Fahren
19,695 Posts
A peronal thank you to Jspira who guided me to get through a difficult situation and responded to my messages promptly.
I am very glad that I was able to be of help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts