BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
A couple of posters have reported below invoice. I'm not sure if that means below "dealer cost" or below sticker. I find it hard to believe that a brand new car that is supposed to be a "hot seller" can be had below the cost to the dealer. Trunk money only comes around when the cars don't move, not when they have a hard time filling demand. Good luck!:dunno:

·
Ukemi - that's how I roll
4,252 Posts
Don't know about your neck of the woods, but BMW dealerships here are offering $1,100 above blue book value for trade in towards the new X3.

Tells me they are getting ready to wheel and deal, since you never offer promo type pricing if you are doing great on a new entry.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got invoice flat for two but that was a special deal from BMW for returning a defective car. I was told by my dealer that he would not sell them below MSRP and there is no one around CT selling them any lower--they are sold out everyone around us.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I got invoice flat for two but that was a special deal from BMW for returning a defective car. I was told by my dealer that he would not sell them below MSRP and there is no one around CT selling them any lower--they are sold out everyone around us.
I ordered $500 over invoice from New Country in Hartford.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Nice..very nice. Picked up my first x3 today (vermillion red). Arctic white coming next month.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Maybe in your case, you got what you said. But I will wager that there are comments in threads like this that are exaggerated to make the poster look like a terrific negotiator. Do do believe everything you read on internet forums? I sure don't....:dunno:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Maybe in your case, you got what you said. But I will wager that there are comments in threads like this that are exaggerated to make the poster look like a terrific negotiator. Do do believe everything you read on internet forums? I sure don't....:dunno:
Cant help what others right. My x6 ws a lemon and the reason BMW bought it back and offered me a great invoice only deal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
PckyBiker again

Well the quest for an x3 is over. Here's the deal we got on the one we ordered:
X3 xDrive35i
Alpine white exterior
Black Leather interior
Polished Aluminum trim
Sport Package
Power tailgate
MSRP or 45,125
Price paid, was 42,625 or a discount of $2500
I never did find out what the actual invoice was on that thing, but this price must be pretty darn close to it.

PickyBiker

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well the quest for an x3 is over. Here's the deal we got on the one we ordered:
X3 xDrive35i
Alpine white exterior
Black Leather interior
Polished Aluminum trim
Sport Package
Power tailgate
MSRP or 45,125
Price paid, was 42,625 or a discount of $2500
I never did find out what the actual invoice was on that thing, but this price must be pretty darn close to it.

PickyBiker
Congrats on the car! Invoice is $41,555, so you're only $1000 over invoice, not bad.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice..very nice. Picked up my first x3 today (vermillion red). Arctic white coming next month.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Jim, we're talking about your comment that CT dealers have no X3 stock and won't sell under MSRP. I have an idea what I'm talking about because I just bought one, and therefore, at least part of what you (or your dealer) said is bs.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.