BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is was the best accessory you put on, or in your E39 under 100 bucks? In other words..I won a drawing at work and would like to buy my bimmer a present! :p Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
get the m/z3 shift lever and bend it, and buy/make(even cheaper)a clutch stop. under $100 and will make a huge difference in the shifting of the car.. you'll still have a few bucks left over so get a bottle of water wetter and techron.

·
just havin a heart attack
2,741 Posts
nightkrawler said:
get the m/z3 shift lever and bend it, and buy/make(even cheaper)a clutch stop. under $100 and will make a huge difference in the shifting of the car.. you'll still have a few bucks left over so get a bottle of water wetter and techron.
One better, www.understeer.com's Budget SSK, $75, and bent for you already :)

* TEC Cupholder $99
* Budget SSK $75
* Umnitza Thinlines $109, but close enough
* Ebay Homelink Transmitter $89
* Hood Bra $59
* CDV Delete

·
Fas kine Touring, Brah!
259 Posts
Side clear marker lights, trunk cargo net, ultimate cupholders, M badge.

·
aka Turd Ferguson
1,406 Posts
you guys are obsessed with cupholders huh?

I personally like the M5 Trunk Spoiler and/or upgraded kidney grills either blacked out or painted to match.

Clear sides is also a nice touch....

I would do that for $100 instead of a cupholder.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I say the shift lever, though I like the E36 M3 lever a bit more than the M Roady lever. It's slightly taller and makes the shifts much shorter but still very smooth.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Half a tank of gas.

·
Registered
241 Posts
M5 spoiler and M5 Guage Chrome rings.

·
Stimulus Package
4,245 Posts
Another vote for the M5 trunk spoiler--painted replicas are on ebay for $85. Still trying to justify getting one. :D

·
Registered
641 Posts
Trunk cargo net. best upgrade ever...

·
Registered
637 Posts
ahh, cdv delete is a free mod, you dont need that zeck modified valve. remove the old one and screw the line back into the slave cyl, done. an ///M badge on a non ///M car screams poser... sorry.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.