1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Alan
179 Posts
A Toyota Prius!

·
Registered
787 Posts
One parked in front of your Malibu beach house, next to your Bentley Continental. ;)

·
Lost but making good time
3er + 3er + 4er = 10er, Bimmers?!
6,510 Posts

·
HerrDoktorProfessor
3,650 Posts
This is determined by two factors:

1) your girl attraction preferences. The empirical data suggests that an M3 will drop panties at the highest rate, however 6-7 series will attract the most attractive women. Are you going for quantity or quality?

2) how attractive/rich/charming you are. The uglier you are, the smaller your bank balance, and the more repugnant your personality them more you need to pull out the big guns.

·
<- Bailey
7,656 Posts
This is determined by two factors:

1) your girl attraction preferences. The empirical data suggests that an M3 will drop panties at the highest rate, however 6-7 series will attract the most attractive women. Are you going for quantity or quality?

2) how attractive/rich/charming you are. The uglier you are, the smaller your bank balance, and the more repugnant your personality them more you need to pull out the big guns.
:bigpimp:

·
energetik9
2,361 Posts
The best BMW will always be the one you are not driving.....

·
///Multiple
4,525 Posts
If I thought a female was attracted to me because of my car, I certainly would not be interested in her...
But what if she were also a car enthusiast and your discriminating taste in automobiles and appreciation of fine engineering tell here that you have a lot in common. All bets are off though if she drives an Audi.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Man, I am always doing things backwards, I got the wife and then the car.:thumbup:

·
Registered
642 Posts
I will say this, I drove my moms 745il once... every car with girls that drove by slowed down and got next to me to wave.... when I drive my e30 I dont even get a 2nd glance.

So, buy a 7
Ah, youth! I can remember running around in my younger days in my fathers 911 getting a bunch of looks. But at my age, women tend to want to go straight from the safe lunch to the alter! I was at a track a while back and when I came back to my car, I found her waiting....

1 - 20 of 343 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.