BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang,

whoa re some of the best BMW dealers as for sales and service to get the best deals from that are participating on these threads as well.....is there a forum or place I can look them up on this site or connect with them....Southern ca and I am looking to return a lease and get a new 2016-2017 lease

I appreciate the direction or guide from the memebers

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well, there is obviously Jon Shafer of BMW Santa Barbara, who is the founder of Bimmerfest. We got an awesome, honest and hassle free deal last year on an ED from him and absolutely recommend him to everyone in the area. Can't wait to get our next Bimmer from him when our current lease is up. In terms of service, so far we've only needed an oil change and thanks to the warranty, it was super easy. They were also very accommodating in giving us a loaner. So overall I highly recommend Jon and Santa Barbara BMW.

Other festers have also posted high praises of Greg Poland (Pacific BMW). Both of these gentlemen are board sponsers here and will give you a hassle free deal :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for the reply....Understand everyone needs to make a profit as thats what they are for, but now these days with the age of internet and access to the right info, I still do not understand why some dealers want to take you to the cleaners???? had a dealer quoting me $627 for 528i (2016) lease for 36 months and 15k, where as I see it is doable to get the same car from ano0ther dealer around $450-$460 with the very close if not the same terms

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
thank you for the reply....Understand everyone needs to make a profit as thats what they are for, but now these days with the age of internet and access to the right info, I still do not understand why some dealers want to take you to the cleaners???? had a dealer quoting me $627 for 528i (2016) lease for 36 months and 15k, where as I see it is doable to get the same car from ano0ther dealer around $450-$460 with the very close if not the same terms
Some dealers may not have the same "trunk money" as others, and some dealers may not be in as competitive an area as others. Still other dealers are somewhat small volume. it would be very difficult for a dealer to survive if all they did was the "skinny deals" that you read about here on bimmerfest.

My suggestion to you would be to figure out the price you want to pay on a car like that (a 528) and then make an offer to the dealer. Dont negotiate if thats not your thing (its not mine). I figure out what I want to offer using the resources here, and then make an offer to the dealer.

you dont get the absolute bottom price that way however, because you never know how low a dealer will actually go to move a car. If you want the absolute bottom price, you have to be prepared to go to multiple dealers and play the game.

If you want a really aggressive FAIR price, then use one of our bimmerfest sponsors (like jon shafer in santa barbara, or greg poland at pacific bmw). They will give you a no hassle fair price, that is usually very aggressive, along with excellent service.

They are NOT always the absolute cheapest, but you can guarantee you get a fair price from them, without a lot of drama and all of the back and forth "let me ask my boss" stuff.

I would highly recommend them for a no drama purchase.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Are you comparing the same equipment and amount due at delivery?

·
Greg Poland Pacific BMW
3,135 Posts
Hey OP........... let's talk!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Greg is the best and easiest to deal with. Cannot reccommend him highly enough

·
Registered
51 Posts
Greg Poland @Pacific is great.

3 deals so far:

EuroDelivery - We knew exactly what we wanted. No hassle deal. (528i)
CPO - needed something quickly - found us the car same day. (328i)
Straight Lease - Had in our minds what we wanted. He directed us to what we needed. (328d)

I cannot say enough about deal #3 - to come in knowing what you want and to have Greg say - this isn't the best idea - what about this? That was brilliant!

We'll be back in 2017 for our next EuroDelivery deal.....

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,418 Posts
Well, there is obviously Jon Shafer of BMW Santa Barbara, who is the founder of Bimmerfest. We got an awesome, honest and hassle free deal last year on an ED from him and absolutely recommend him to everyone in the area. Can't wait to get our next Bimmer from him when our current lease is up. In terms of service, so far we've only needed an oil change and thanks to the warranty, it was super easy. They were also very accommodating in giving us a loaner. So overall I highly recommend Jon and Santa Barbara BMW.
Thanks Soheil!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts