BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Best delievery ever

4516 Views 39 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  E36LM
So i went to sleep like at 5am and I wake up 4 hours later to see if my tires got home. Wronnnng I woke up and did a lap around the house for nothing... lol So I go outside around one and I go to the backyard. I guessed they would at least try to hide the tires, but I didnt find anything. So as I walked to the front of the house I saw this

Ups Faillll hahahhahahahha, I mean they just hid it with a rug and left it in the front for everyone to see.... what if someone took my tires?
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
:rofl: The rug nonchalantly draped over the Potenza rubber. hahahaha

Sweet though, new tires are always exciting.
Indeed they are :) cant wait to put them on
:rofl: The rug nonchalantly draped over the Potenza rubber. hahahaha

Sweet though, new tires are always exciting.
They hid 4 tires under a welcome mat!! HAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: I love it!

Gotta give em some credit for trying.... I guess.
so what kind of wheels are those going on?

this reminds me one time i ordered a guitar and the ups guy just left it on my doorstep for who knows how long.. i get home from school and there is big package sitting there that says "Jackson Guitars" i was like uh.. wow... thank god someone didnt just grab that..
pfff coulda tried harder I mean brand new tires just sitting at the door anyone could have taken them..... but either way im happy cause their safe and sound.

They hid 4 tires under a welcome mat!! HAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: I love it!

Gotta give em some credit for trying.... I guess.
so what kind of wheels are those going on?

this reminds me one time i ordered a guitar and the ups guy just left it on my doorstep for who knows how long.. i get home from school and there is big package sitting there that says "Jackson Guitars" i was like uh.. wow... thank god someone didnt just grab that..
205/60/15 Brigestone potenzas :)
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Potenza+RE960AS+Pole+Position&sidewall=Blackwall&autoYear=1992&vehicleSearch=true&partnum=06HR5RE960PP&autoMake=BMW&fromCompare1=yes&autoModClar=&tab=Reviews&autoModel=325i
hey i work for ups misterrrr! but yea they do that all the time...
lol and thats ok just dont leave my tires in the front :rofl: but yea i love ups they just failed once lol
hey i work for ups misterrrr! but yea they do that all the time...
lol at you checking the bakyard :rofl:

Imagine the delivery ppl walking through your backyard with tires... That would be a sight :lmao:

new tires are ftw :thumbup:
Indeed they are :) and I wouldnt mind. I'd welcome them lol
lol at you checking the bakyard :rofl:

Imagine the delivery ppl walking through your backyard with tires... That would be a sight :lmao:

new tires are ftw :thumbup:
so wait your just puttin them on your bottle caps?
pfff coulda tried harder I mean brand new tires just sitting at the door anyone could have taken them..... but either way im happy cause their safe and sound.

205/60/15 Brigestone potenzas :)
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Potenza+RE960AS+Pole+Position&sidewall=Blackwall&autoYear=1992&vehicleSearch=true&partnum=06HR5RE960PP&autoMake=BMW&fromCompare1=yes&autoModClar=&tab=Reviews&autoModel=325i
hell yea ima save up for some rims and a new set of tires..... so I can have two sets i guess....

edit: I also got c/o so it wont even look bad with bottle caps but ima need to save up for spacers too
so wait your just puttin them on your bottle caps?
hahah your car going to look funny, slammed on bottle caps with an unpainted/or painted m3 bumper. sickkk.. not hatin i rocked my car slammed on bottle caps for a couple months. i couldnt fathom buyin tires for mine though so i just bought another set for 100$ that had good tires haha. anyone need some bottlecaps? hahaha.
Everyone has to crawl before they can walk.... im not worried about them hating although i might get both bumpers and skirts painted somethin else to save up for :)
hahah your car going to look funny, slammed on bottle caps with an unpainted/or painted m3 bumper. sickkk.. not hatin i rocked my car slammed on bottle caps for a couple months. i couldnt fathom buyin tires for mine though so i just bought another set for 100$ that had good tires haha. anyone need some bottlecaps? hahaha.
But if anyone sees some nice rims let me know please!!!!!!!!!
dmv area mostly Maryland though. Zip code is 20906. Oh and looking for like 15 or 16 dont want to get spacers and stuff lol. I want to keep it simple
where you located?
you wont always need spacers for 17s. your probably going to need spacers for your 15s though. its all about offset and width. my 17s were just as big diameter wise as my 16s are now when the tires are all on. but the width and offset was different. your bottlecaps offset is like 42 or something high like that, that means when lowered they are probably going to get really close or touch the strut and you will need spacers. when i had 17s they were bout the same offset yet they were wider so they hit the strut and there was no way to be low w/o a spacer. but if the offset was lower it would have been all good. basically im just sayin get 17s, ive had 15-17 and 17s are the best.
dmv area mostly Maryland though. Zip code is 20906. Oh and looking for like 15 or 16 dont want to get spacers and stuff lol. I want to keep it simple
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.