BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
totally
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about ready for a spring detail in time for summer (and perhaps Bimmerfest? :) )

At the moment I don't need anything too in depth, but would like to find a shop or mobile detailer I can trust with a black car for all of my detailing needs from clay to wax to whatever.

Anyone have any suggestions?

EDIT:
If I recall, there is one detailer that sponsors some BMW events in the area (like last summers Concourse in Renton). Are they any good? Any other detailers you all trust?

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
3 layers gloss auto detail

Ditto on Aaron of 3lg. I haven't used his services myself, but have seen some of his outstanding work.
He also advertises in the BMW Club magazine Zundfolge.
In the interest of full disclosure I'm the Advertising Coordinator for the magazine but have no equity interest in 3lg or any of the other advertisers.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not sure what your travels looks like but I get my car detailed or hand washed while my car is parked at MasterPark Garage near the SeaTac airport. It's an independent detailer that has a contract with Master Park. They do an awesome job and I'd highly recommend them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Used Mirrorworks on my 540 M sport and they did great work. It's black and was full of swirls from whomever had it before me...

It took them a few days of coming out to keep working on it, but they got it done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts