BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
lurking
18,069 Posts
chevron 92 (techron additive is supposed to be the best) however i heard from my chem eng friend that mohawk (canadian) has the best because it's made from ethonol from grain.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
you're kidding right? yous started a poll like 5 posts down from this one? if you want ppl to tell you, then edit the poll and ask for responses not just votes. what's the point of two active threads in the same day (within an hour or so of each other) by the same person on the same subject?

see this thread

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Re: Petro Canada....

junglee said:
Petro-Canada's Super Clean 91-octane with Tactrol (whatever the heck tactrol is... )?

Does running with 87-Octane adversely effect the engine in any way?
not really. you lose fuel economy. you lose some performance, but the car's computer will notice the lower fuel, and retard timing to prevent engine knock

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eugeneDC/TX said:
you're kidding right? yous started a poll like 5 posts down from this one? if you want ppl to tell you, then edit the poll and ask for responses not just votes. what's the point of two active threads in the same day (within an hour or so of each other) by the same person on the same subject?

see this thread
i hit the submit button before checking the poll option...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.